Thread: Your Up....

CanadianGirl
    early...I cant stay on too long cuz i have to go and get ready to go out...ICKY!! and start takin my medication for tomorrow soon [img]confused.gif[/img] *L* jus thinkin about it its makin me feel sick as hell...well i'll talk to you soon girl...have a good day

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey girlie *hugs* I have been up since 6:00am *LOL* I am so lost because I thought your test was today! [img]confused.gif[/img] Well girlie I wish you the best of luck with your test and taking your meds today for the test. I know it's not easy BUT you are a very strong woman and I know you can do it. *hugs ya* Talk to you soon. You have a great day too!

CanadianGirl

Are you online i need to talk to you? [img]confused.gif[/img] ...my test is tomorrow mornin at 8:00 am...I had to cancel my appointment today, cuz of my meds, cuz the affects it will have on me today *L if you know what i mean...but i got another docs appointment at 7 pm for friday night

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey girl...I just got your PM and I just responded back to it. I hope they can get everything all figured out for you.

CanadianGirl

i got it girl *hugs* thanks!...they better soon...Its been too long sufferin from this...I'm gettin tired...maybe he should stick me into Toronto hospital eh? to see if they can help me, he said he was gonna do it but i dont know what happened to it...I guess hes gettin old and hes forgettin alot [img]confused.gif[/img] ...I have to get up early tomorrow mornin to go to the hospital i'm gonna be so cranky...I'll probably be home around 10:00 am if they let me out...they are probably gonna try and find out where i'm bleedin, cuz i'm losin so much blood...I'll give you call if i get stuck in there*hugs* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]