Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: AngelKiss

  1. #1
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Arrow

    I'll talk to you tomorrow ok girl? i cant talk to night i'm too emotional here...*hugs* night girlie

  2. #2
    Cindy Belle
    Guest Cindy Belle's Avatar

    Post

    ..Hey AK....Just wanted to stop by your board it's always so pretty...so what's new?...and where are u?....*S

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tracy what's wrong?? When I got back from making my sammich you were gone. I just logged out and watched some t.v. I didn't check my board untill right now. Come online today and we'll talk ok girl??


    Hiya ECB *hugs* Thanks for stopping by. I'm right here *L Not online as much as before but I do make an appearance every now and then! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    is that mean or is that mean? ... i stand round waitin for AngelBabs to appear .. she comes in smacks me an bails out again *L

    its nice to be loved [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    waits

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *smacks Ray Ray upside tha head* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mean??? I thought it was pretty clever of me, rather hilarious as well!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    [img]frown.gif[/img] *G

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awwwwww....poor lil Ray Ray *hugs ya* You know I'm just teasin ya cutie [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •