Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CG....HAS seen it...she stalked me for months... i finally had to let her touch it...just to make her go away...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here I am!
    Tracy we need to catch up.
    Tell me what's going on....

Hello to everyone
    I miss you all....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey Amanda you got that right we have alot of catching up to do...Alot of sad things and amazing things has happened in the last year or so, but i look at the sad things a positive thing cuz it has taught me alot in the last little while

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I have knocked my parents out of my life for good i dont ever wanna see them as long as i live (I know that sounds cruel but they dont deserve someone like me nor my kids in their life</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I have an relationship with my younger sister and i have my lil niece (Emily) back into my life</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I also have gained a relationship with my older brother and his girlfriend and they are expecting alittle while in October</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I have my oldest daughter in my life we talk on the phone mondays and wednesdays and soon hopefully we'll be able to meet again and hopefully its for along time this time</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I have been reunited with alot of my old friends from 20-25 years ago and my cousins who i havent seen most of my life cuz of the family fighting</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">Gosh i cant believe how big the kidlets are getting especially lil tanner hes just an amazing little boy</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I am getting remicade its some kinda intervenly thing that i get every 2 months for my illness and it does help not too much, but they say sooner or later i wont be feeling as sick as i have been feeling and i'll be back in doing some of my normal activites again</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">we just got Wonderland seasonal passes for this year I cant wait maybe you and shaine and your lil one can come with us</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I miss YOU tons!!!</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">I am getting my teeth fixed so they wont look awful as they did look and put me in a negative outlook of myself</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma"></font><ul type="square">[*]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">no more of those meds that killed my bones and my teeth its remicade now</font>[/list]<font size="3" face="Tahoma">

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Sorry to hear about your parents Tracy. I had to do the same with my dad. It's been over 1 year now and I don't regret it at all.

I'm so glad that there's been so much good in your life lately. Lord knows you deserve it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dont be sorry about them Amanda i am glad they are out of my life for good they dont deserve me nor my kids in their life at all...I hope all is well with you...

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wheres Amanda?? i need SEX!!! lol [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following