Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Mrs Gator~

Got yer message....and dare I say..U are such a tRUe being,,,,,,,,,,,i love u
    yer hert is full, kind,,,,,,,,,,,
    I LOVE YOU~~!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ June 12, 2005 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kass, TJ(Rev) might be saying that becuase he lost his mother a few years ago after a long illness. He cared for her 99% of the time. He stayed home and cared for her rather than go out and do what normal young men his age do. I sense some bitterness in him at times. Im sure it wasnt easy to go thru what he did and miss out on what he did as well. But lord knows I think he did the right thing. His mother has to be proud of him and I know his dad sure is. Now thats something TJ prolly wouldnt post back about but I felt the need to say something just so you know and might understand a little bit better the fella behind the name. [img]smile.gif[/img] He is smart, funny and offtimes very sarcastic but we care about him a great deal round here lol Im glad to be able to give you a little insight and i hope you read his words a bit differently now.

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

life to me is live each day to its fullest...treasure all the memories you have with family and friends, cuz you dont know when your time or their time is up

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ya too Kass my lady! *HUGS* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Thanks chele for that.....

Goshhhh, i hope people didn't think i was saying anything bad about Reverend, cuz I think he is funny as sh** *LOL*
    His posts always make me smile.
    I was just coming from a different angle, and was intrigued, as it was a different view from mine.
    DIFFERING opinions are what make the world go round......and i think that is so cool.
    I re-read my post, and I still dont think it was negative towards the REVEREND.....it was ME explaining why, ME, I , live by this, the way I do....(the illness etc)
    Just wanted to clear that up in case anyone felt differently.
    I think I do better, when I "don't have words" *LOL*
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#dbdbda" size="1">[ June 13, 2005 05:41 PM: Message edited by: Kassy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww Kass, I was just making sure he didnt offend YOU lmao..hahaha..honest Tj can do that so easily and I was afriad he had upset you not the other way round [img]wink.gif[/img] TJ dosnt let anyone upset him [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    AWWWWWWWWWWW, No worries Chele~
    I didn't mean it badly. I just SERIOUSLY was asking TJ how/why he felt the way he did about the quote.
    I could care less, if someone's opinion differs than mine( took me a long time to get that way tho.....)
    Was simply asking etc.and if he doesn't want to respond i have MAJOR respect for that....
    BUT,,,,,I wanted to make sure he, and others, KNEW, i was just curious.........
    My situation/health problems have nothing to do with him etc.......
    Maybe I was searching to see things the way he does.
    For me tho.......with my health problems.........
    I dooooo live life to the fullest, each and every day....for people like me, are not promised anything further.
    Reverend, if you read this........PLEASE know I was just curious, as I am sick....and was intrigued by ANY opinion different than mine......
    peace all~~~ [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Life, the most commonly question people often ask themselves about on a regular basis. More so in times of crisis, drama, pain etc etc.

Life in the human mind his based one several levels of beliefs and thoughts. Basically is a perspective more so then a meaning, this is why people often question ?what?s the purpose of life??

In this thread one perspective believes life to be short and another believes it to be long, prime example two different perspectives based solely on beliefs, or perhaps life experiences. People that live on a rat race to success usually feel as if life is to short, then ones who simply enjoy sitting back and breathing feel there is so much in the world to see, and will simply refuse to pass it up with ?worldly facades?.

What does life mean to me? It is just that. I could turn this into a hundred different directions based on what I believe in. religion, experience, wants, desires, wishes, emotional and mental standings, are like numbers on a combination lock. You use this number with that number. Or change this to that number and this to that number. In the end NO two locks have matching numbers to unlock. Just an analogy so please spare us the proven fact that there are several master locks in the world that have same numbers to unlock. Hell in fact there are several people in the world who most likely have the same combination of ?makeup? in thought pattern. But im sure its almost as rare as finding to master (combination) locks in the same store?

?knowledge? (in my hopes, wishes, beliefs, emotional, mental standings etc. ) is what life means to me, a stepping stone so to speak.. If there be a heaven or a hell we are essences of God and the primary power of God is knowledge and intellect.