Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Demon , I have photos on CD's , but I do not know how to up load the photographs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

we will teach you Pete...it's easy
    or email them to someone and they can upload them for you !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<marquee>LEt the madness begin! </marquee>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All my cockatiels are chirping right now and I like hearing them.

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm gonna write and draw and go visit my buddy and play video games then relax.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Pete... [img]smile.gif[/img] you can upload pictures of your birds (or anything else you'd like) at Photobucket.com I am an avid photobucket user, so i created you an account. [img]wink.gif[/img]

just to go www.photobucket.com and use the log in name Petenv. I will pm you the password that i used.
    (you have the option there to change it later, if you go to the "log in" link at the very top of the page.. there is a prompt on that screen for resetting the password. i will pm you all the info you need in order to reset.)

once you've signed in, it takes you to the page where you upload your images and/or videos... it's really easy to do... you just browse your comp for whatever image it is that you want to upload... click on it... and hit upload... and there ya go, your picture is uploaded. When you scroll down to view it in your album (i left you a pic there to get you started..s*) you will see that there are codes beneath it... to post an image here on HB, all you do is copy the code underneath your photobucket picture that says "url link", then come here, start your message, and hit the button that says "url", (delete what automatically comes up in the box, you don't need it) right click and paste the code that you copied from photobucket, and there is your picture, on hb... [img]smile.gif[/img] i swear it's easier than it sounds, lol. once you actually go into your account, pull this up and read it as you go along, and it will all make sense... [img]wink.gif[/img]

photobucket is the greatest invention ever, lol.. i have like a billion AV's and pictures uploaded in my account, like 6 different albums, etc., and so far as i can see, there is NO limit on the amount of space you can use... i used it the last time i reformatted my computer... i saved every single image on my comp there, and redownloaded them back to my computer once it was back up. very handy, and free.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12