Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVo moved his board? Deleted it?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Slow or not...post or not...at least things are
    left here for us to remember...like a trip down
    memory lane...I like that...

not like a chat room where you click the x and
    it is gone unless you were like mel and cut &
    pasted EVERYTHING! *L* You could always count
    on her to have something you wanted saved somewhere!

Site Administrator Team Hostboard's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Originally posted by ellanoize:
    I know that HB has slowed down and people have moved on with thier lives, but I still surf these sites daily, and I don't think I would delete my boards, I'll just let them fade into oblivion, until some one in the future decides to brave the cobwebs and brush the dirt away and discover a treasure trove of amusing and insightfull post that were left written upon those dust covered walls.
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">I agree Hostboard has slowed but I atribute alot of this to not keeping up with the competition. Not for lack of trying as I have had many an empty promise for a delivered product that was paid for and never delivered but yet I push on.

The HB3 project is still alive and well actualy now with yet another new devloper who has already delivered an alpha version and within the next 2 weeks should have a full working beta.

I believe this will once again raise the bar as every suggestion over the last 5 years was reviewed and revisited.

Some new things that are already done...

1. "Sub-Catagories" Your forum will now reside under another user defined catagory under the static Hostboard catagories.

2. pay to play option to create more then 1 forum under your sub-catagory.

3. Ability to move your site to another catagory.

4. Ability to rename your forum, sub-catagory and descriptions for either.

5. Do not want a forum? Donators now will have extended abilities based on donation levels... Abilty to define their own smilies, more PMs, blog, gallery, etc.

6. Adult catagory will not allow registered members who's bday makes them under 18 viewable.

7. Non members viewing adult catagory will be required to click on advisory.

8. All new help desk for support.

And all the MCP options that are here have been ported plus some new previously requested ones.

As always no release date as to many times I thought we were close only to ahve the developer bail but the dream lives and sooner or latter you will see an announcement of a finished product and a pending move [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12