Thread: Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

I hurt my upper back. Not going to say doing what... since I am not sure what exactly I did...I can only speculate. Meh.

X rays, EKG, MRi's..... vicodin, anti inflammatories.... still nothing concrete....

But Thursday night I slept all night long! Last night I slept til 4 AM... then again til 8 30....

I truly think, I see a glimmer of light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

This isn't to anyone here.... or really anyone in particular. But, well, I have never been very sensitive to those with "back" problems. I remember back in my preprofessional career having to do double shifts or work harder than normal...cuz so and so couldn't come in....they "hurt" their back.... yeah right! Least thats what I used to think....

Now, I see how carrying Evelyn up and down flights of stairs is daunting. I have to do the infant cradle hold, and tuck her as close to my body as possible. Carrying groceries, straining to juggle bags.... vacuuming = leaning forward...away from my center... ugh...

I apologize for any sigh, grimace, judgemental bullshit I said or muttered.... or thought. I now know the true essence of such pain...

I say, rip my belly open again...yank out that baby again... after trying to push her out for 4 hours.... WAY WAY way easier....than the pain i've been feeling ... w/ this injury or whatever it is... and im not saying that childbirth/labor was easy! sooo go figure.

-rant over-
    -sigh-
    <a href="http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=118" target="_blank">[IMG]http://webpages.charter.net/blaze627/www-janosha-com193kermitani.gif[/IMG]</a><br />click that frog!<p>Freckle .... yes, freckle<p>get your PooP in a GrouP!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Re: Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

just be sure that light ain't a train comming straight at ya!

i was born with severe scoliosis and at age 36 developed a muscular dystrophy so i can feel yer pain. my heart actually puts out an enzyme that would make a doctor think i am having a heart attack because i am in daily pain...i just grin and bare it most times. when needed a 5 gr lortab helps.
    at night i use an hebal remedy to sleep *cough cough* but not anytime else.( may have to move to portland or. to do it without fear of having the doors busted down)

hope you find out the cause and get some relief.
    OZ never did give nothing to the Tinman, that he didn't already have.
    "Everything will be just fine in the end...so if things are not just fine...it's not the end."