hehah YOu got me..*L
so true..... hehah just like a kid or a puppy
200 miles an hour....then a dead ass stop
Printable View
hehah YOu got me..*L
so true..... hehah just like a kid or a puppy
200 miles an hour....then a dead ass stop
cant think of anything to say.....can ya ...
hehaha *L
That would depend on whether you were driving or not... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Cos if you were...I can't imagine anyone, or anything, keeping up with you...
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM
And until I got to Minneapolis, I didn't realise the traditional MN greeting was to drive very, very fast at the car in front...stamp on the brakes...and throw an arm across the chest of the person in the passenger seat....
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
hey now..
i was all excited................. and flustered
YOUre in trouble now mister!
Don't forget I could play the ultimate "card" here *G - the reason you wouldn't let me drive your car... [img]wink.gif[/img]
whats the "card"....
now im lost *flips the doo*