Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I don't usually post on these boards but I know the Butt reads this one. It amazes me how many have asked me why do you call Monkey Butt(GOD) your friend. The friendship we have is very special many don't understand or realize just how special it really is. Many have tried to understand it ..but that isn't possible *S*. The Butt is one of the most caring , kindest, loving friends I have ever had. He can make me smile with just one word. I am not sure how he knows when I am sad or feeling down, even when I try to hide it he still knows. To sum it up in a few words.......the man is amazing and just almost perfect. Thanks honey for being there for me. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 04, 2002 03:51 PM: Message edited by: ~sweet~ ]</font>

Inactive Member ~Hooded Goddess~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*Loves assholes* Hooded Goddess

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

yeah.... well, thats kinda the way I feel about BLAzey *sheds but a single tear*....

Seriously tho, friendship is not for others to understand or not understand. If it works for the two of you....what more could you want? If you are both true and loyal to each other... what more could you want? If spending time together is enjoyable for you two.... that is wonderful...It's all about enjoying each other. And true friendship doesn't allow for all that jealousy crap and he said/she said stuff. It's just there... constant and steady. Ya go to them first with issues and concerns. Hard to do here tho, on these virtual cyber cable lines...

Few people find someone they connect with so deeply that if and when you do... I think it's important to work on that friendship....

The beginning of a friendship is like a gift... after that..it is up to both people to nurture and take care of it. That doesn't always happen and sadly.... people walk away too easily sometimes. Hard to watch... but it happens...

Im usually pretty good...about letting those I hold dear, know....what they mean to me. However, I don't always let them know that I need them.... but im working on it *L Futhermore, I am getting better at letting those people go, that truly weren't sincere friends from the get-go or treat me in a manner that makes me wonder about their motives.

anywhooooooooo..... *remembers to tell people today that i [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] them* nuff said.... 2cents cha-ching *L

<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 04, 2002 12:37 PM: Message edited by: demon chloe ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad ya like him sweet..cuz i think he's an asshole..course he knows that already..lach

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like him when its not hockey season... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and for the other sentiments on this thread...All I can think to say is......CHLOE GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN SPOON... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial"> </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE> don't usually post on these boards <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="tempus sans itc,verdana,arial"> </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

~sweet~
    TotallyAddicted
    Member # 41677

hehe...couldnt resist... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

dont think hes an asshole....... but wonders why he didnt post?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

looks around...........
    is an asshole....(to some people) hehe..

heidi..your evil durin hockey season [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

See..thats why i like you..cuz your not afraid to admit it..*L [img]biggrin.gif[/img]