I know that Burt isn't really fat enough but
I think he's funny and will do well in the
part. I so know what you mean Evo! -lol- I
think she just ruins the damn part! Oh well...
Printable View
I know that Burt isn't really fat enough but
I think he's funny and will do well in the
part. I so know what you mean Evo! -lol- I
think she just ruins the damn part! Oh well...
I guess iam the only one who likes Jessica Simpson *LOL*
I guess iam the only one who likes Jessica Simpson *LOL*
OK I saw it...
actually I like the movie....
as a movie its funny ...real funny...
as a dukes movie they are way off the mark....
but it is funny and worth seeing.....
That's good to hear GOD [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
At least it was a funny movie!
sean william scott is hillarious in it
I love him as Stiffler!
Can't wait to see the movie now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Im gonna see it this week! I have to agree jessica simpson just dont seem right as Daisy..not at all..and her fake southern accent OMG..*gags*
I think danny devito woulda made a good Boss Hawg too!
That jessica sang a remake of these boots are made for walkin and she made it into a dang porno..lost all the original meaning..disgusting!