-
WOW!!! Is everyone having a bad Monday???
I'm sure mine isnt as bad as heidi's, so I'm not gonna vent like I was gonna...instead...
*picks up a brush, and brushes heidi's hair for her* Calm down lil one...you just met Red...no need to get upset about net people *S
-
<font size=7><font color=red>[B][i]
cloverkat!!! I missed you.
-
-
hey, does anyone else ever wish there was a little smiley face that could flip people off??
-
HEH HEH CAN YOU FEEL THE LUV?
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL
-
-
-
-
OMG! 2cute, you HAVE to tell me how to do that! i KNOW i can use it....
i don't hug slugs...
-
OMG, 2Cute, i REALLY need to know how to do that! i am SURE i can use it!!!
Spider, isn't that the theme from The Lion King? LMFAO
i don't hug slugs!