thanks heidi and kerlala for defending me.. I like the way it always starts with..."yeah he's an asshole...but" *G
And i wanna hear names heidi
*smooches heidi and kerlala* then watches them smooch eachother.
Printable View
thanks heidi and kerlala for defending me.. I like the way it always starts with..."yeah he's an asshole...but" *G
And i wanna hear names heidi
*smooches heidi and kerlala* then watches them smooch eachother.
Hi BLANCA! How's you?
Hey snails.....I noticed that I wasn't listed as one of your friends....Does that mean that you're pissed at me again? *looks at you*
no warrior, I also forgot to mention jen, kerlala, blanc *EG*...and a few others.
was just a venting thing *L
Woohoo!!!
D'Oh
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
You didn't forget, you just love me the best... *lol*
Now, who's your DADDY? *lmao*
damn...snails, rant what ever names your using... trys to see ya being all those skirts your hiding behind.
hey mel, ever throw a scorpion in a ant pill...grins...that is fun...*LOL*
actually im only snail and rotten. Rant is actually another person seperate from me.
*watches Snails peek out from under my skirt* Man that was satisfying!*VEG*....*LMFAO*
*LMFAO*@ the snails and Rant mix up....No offense war....Just you dont know how funny that was...*G*
And Snails?..You cheatin on me again?..*pouts*