*lol* Warlord has a lot to learn... slugs don't rant, they secrete *lol*
Printable View
*lol* Warlord has a lot to learn... slugs don't rant, they secrete *lol*
Warlord's a fucking moron.
Eeeyeah, I'm startin' to agree J *l*
*loves everybody..... slips mel the tongue*
Hey heidi.....i'm not WARLORD....*LMFAO* See mel I told ya I was gonna get blamed for his shit.....*SHAKES HEAD* WARLORD RELAX MAN! GEESH....
ummmm!ummmmm!
*runs aroundin circles
I hate bein at the end of a thread!!!!
....I'm so confused!!!
but!ummmmm! but!ummmm!
What WLord said, was sort of a flattery
sorta thing, about the women bein all over him n stuff!
...aauh! ya!
the mixup thing was funny...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
!!AND!! I can stand here and make a speech, just like heidi did, n say all same things she said!!
but i dont wanna!!
it takes too long!!
cus there is just too many words...
..Js got alot a damn! words about him!
I think, mostly, we say our parts, just try'n to sort them words out..
it aint easy..
well, i guess it can be..
just use a few adjectives..
or all of'm...
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
<font color=silver>I'll say this, Dont! you! ever! think i dont have your back J!!
Just cus i dont keep give'n my 2?..
You aint needed me yet!</font>
I'm mistaken or the snail boy??.....oh good god no...it's all over now..
as for fake...that is a LARGE question, everyone is fake in some way or other...I find people portray themselves differently in private than in say chat....chat is often a mask as it were....
mel!! where are you now a days.?
and I know mel.
I wish i had a mel in r/t....
*kotc
*just sitting here...
watching Silence of the Lambs...Finally!!
i got scared so i'm just gonna listen...
He cut that dudes face off to use it for a mask..eeeeuuuuu!
This movie is WAY more intence...
..way more
Hannable the movie was funny compared to this.....oh!man! *BBL