Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

in life in another 5 years?

or if you're not sure, where would you hope to be? what do you hope your life will be like?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so boring...... what I am aiming for in the next 5 years is to have all my bills paid off and finally have a "new" car! My loans should be paid off by next June then tis my credit cards then the Inlaws. All i will have after that is my mortgage..... I am sure I can have it all done within the next 2 years tho.

------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love questions like this, It helps me put my goals and aspirations in perspective, and after I write it out and read , It I have a new outlook and motivation.

So....I am in a new career, of Salon atmosphere, hair coloring and chemical specialties. I would say that career wise I would like to be finished putting my time and training in behind a chair and teaching Cosmetology at a shool, a salon, or working for Aveda as a world educator. Teaching globally about a product that is safe to our planet and organic. Promoting beauty and wellness(man that sounded like an ad), I think I have found my calling. This will definately take me 5 years to work up to.

Romantically and Intimately , I do hope to have a special someone, who I can share the rest of my life with, I think that right now, being so focused on my job and learning about who I am that one fine day with someone is just fine with me. I really thing though in 5 years I will be 30 and would hopefully know more about me and what makes me tick, and will be able to share my daily thoughts and emotions with someone who wants to do the same(in a perfect world)..*LMAO* with this I think I might consider a child, since I do sort of see myself being a mom one day....but hell that might be 10 years!!!

Personally I already mentioned...Since I was 16 I started paying attention to myself, and seeing that I am an individual and have my own thoughts an opinions...and started growing up and learning about who I was and what I would stand for and against.....and when I was 18 I looked back and said to myself "you didnt know shit at 16..*LOL*..then when I turned 21...I looked back and said again"you didnt know shit when you were 18...*LOL*....and now I am almost 25..and I still will say that I didnt know shit at 21...so there it is ..I am naturally assuming at 28 or 30 I will say the same..I really didnt know shit at even25...so this tells me ...that each day goes by I learn a lil more and more..and its the beauty of growing and getting to know myself...being so versatile and able to change with change...so I hope in 5 more years I can look back and say I didnt know shit.....which means to me , I have continued to grow......

Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

I'll be 35!...oh the humility.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i wanna be rich by then...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

ooooohh...blancs...you work at an AVEDA concept salon ...nice....*smells the bliss aroma linguring throgh the air....i used to work for AVEDA..great company....do it girl*turns the corner and smells madigascar....
    well in 5 years i would like to be completely bi-coastal..still working as a makeup artist..but hopefully before then i will no longer be freelance...i want to be with a big stylist firm of renowned makeup,hair and clothes stylist people...but first and formost,..i would still like to juggle mommyhood and career like i do now ..but only betta biggrin....oh yeah my very own house would be nice...

------------------
    wont you listen to me Sam he's a devil not a man and he spreads the burning sand with water......... cool.......... clear.......... water