-
SHEEEEESH! I sure have run into some rude people on these boards! None of you all of course... you are all great. Thats it... i don't wanna stray far from home anymore... its cold and dark out there sometimes. I will stick close to my friends, and relax in my warm sonic lounge. *HUGS TO YOU ALL*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
~((RESONANCE2000))~
The Sonic Lounge
-
awwwwww sonic! *G* the world is full of rude people ......but yer still welcome at fight club anytime you wanna come! I hope noone has been rude atcha there
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
aww...that is true ya no? hmm...friends and family r 1 of the best things on earth http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
-
Whats up SONIC? what ya Rantin in here about>????
Who's bein rude heh??
-
Nope! *S* No one has been rude to me at the Fight Club...at least I don't think they have! Some other board. Thanks Myra! *hugs*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
~((RESONANCE2000))~
The Sonic Lounge