Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

PS. Heidi...I am a member of the mile high club.....but I wouldn't rate it as the most mind blowing sex that i've had my life, unless claustrophobia turns you on...*W

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

poor Leo.... nosmile

Anyway....TRICK OR TREAT!?!
    pain7 ~~~~~~ vampa <-----------------------spoooooky!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

.............. skell 10

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*G bored huh? this board was on fire for a while wasnt it? your little girlfriend over there had herself a field day at my expense with a lot of help, and no doubt encouragement, from you.......then we had Statler & Waldorf over there just jumping in here as fast as you can SAY high school, after months of spying on the activities of this place, then going into the pool to badmouth me when i wasnt there and THEN using this board to give some phoney kudos to me about my kid

when i posted my grievance on here, i didnt get into your personal details, did i? i kept it all about the goings on in chat, with the exception of the some private things i shared with you about my own life.......i did not give some freak your information to be used against you, did i? but that's exactly what you did to me.......now you want peace on this board? did you tell that to your best buddy up there who seems very desperate for the last word?.......somehow i doubt you did

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

*stretches

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

*shakes head*....I congratulated you on having a healthy child...However I feel about you..and its no secret that I dont like you...I am sincerely happy the baby was healthy..
    As for me badmouthing you anywhere...I would do it to your face so to speak...In chat life or real for that matter...You strut yourself to strangers in chatropolis..calling me a "cunt"..A word that punk ass kids use....Not often do I see or hear adults use it..Only you...You did it to strangers...about me...Unprovoked..out of the blue...dont cry a river if I tell someone I dont like you...after you pull shit like that..
    As for me posting here..and the timing on that..Well ask Mel why I have refrained..I told her I didnt want to load her board down with our bullshit...I didnt think you and I could post here without taking shots at one another...and I was right...
    As for personal things coming out anywhere in cyber world...I totally disagree with that..I have made that point clear many times...personal lives...real life..should stay out of here...
    But you bring so much on yourself Leo...
    Anyway...Such is life...

*needs spellcheck*G*

[This message has been edited by heidi! (edited October 31, 2000).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Rant...do you think it wasnt the best sex you had cause you puked on her?..*G*..*assuming it was a her*..*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

surprised

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i went into 'tropolis and just randomly picked someone and said "heidi's a cunt" huh? *LMAO* right..........i'll say it again, are you paying attention this time?......i saw "heidi's love slave" and thought it was Rotten........cuz he once told me he's come into the pool as that, and i had no idea that you two werent still hanging out in 'tropolis together, cuz as i said, i really dont give a rip what you two do......i just wanted to goof on him a little that's all, and i heard how much you despise that little word, as most women do, cuz it's a very brash, harsh, insulting word, so i use it all the more *G.........im not crying any rivers, sweetie...see, what you fail to realize is my factor for giving a shit what you think of me, heidi, is ZERO.......in fact, i kinda dig the fact that i repulse you smile

and whatever i bring on, i can more than handle thank you *G

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nosmile