-
February 12th, 2001, 04:15 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I could NEVER live with my parents either...they would wait up every damn night for me to get home..*L*..But they are the bestest...and I realized how much after I moved away from them..*sighs...
-
April 4th, 2001, 12:43 AM
#12
Inactive Member
my mommy and Da da are coming this weekend........*jumps around like an Idiot*...YAY!
*walks out like an Egyptian*
-
April 4th, 2001, 01:55 AM
#13
Inactive Member
My mom and dad are dead and I miss them....*sigh*
-
April 8th, 2001, 10:43 PM
#14
Inactive Member
My mom and dad rock....that's the only way I can describe them....but..I can't live with them....
-
April 8th, 2001, 11:48 PM
#15
HB Forum Owner
-
April 9th, 2001, 12:02 AM
#16
Inactive Member
my mums a legend....my dad hes just fucked up..its like hes alrright but is always fucked of with everything
-
April 9th, 2001, 07:37 AM
#17
Inactive Member
My mom is the best
...but all my friends love my dad...although at times I would rather off him then be in the same room with him*S*
------------------
the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing
-
April 10th, 2001, 01:23 AM
#18
Inactive Member
PArents....
Like WAR...my dad is gone...wish i would have appreciated him more when he was here.......god i miss him...i think of him daily......
WHO the hell took my MOM and replaced her with the crab i have now?.....
*looks around all suspicious like!!!*
seriously......my MOm is a constant battle...but i love her to death....im gonna go and call her....and tell her....*S.
*licks the thread...all crazy like....!
-
April 10th, 2001, 01:34 AM
#19
Inactive Member
MeL......
look ----------------fonger!
anyway...how do i get those little faces..im all jealous and minutes away from a tantrum..............
kkkkkkkkkk waits patiently for a reply!
-
April 10th, 2001, 09:19 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks