Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Leo was PaNTeRa and wrote the lyrics to "wonderful" which she said was about me.

enough said...oh and mel get the email? *G

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you really don't know when to stop do you?

don't you remember the stuff you've written me?

do you see me handing it out? and weren't you the one who had stuff to say about Rant's character when he was showing all my emails around?

just yesterday you sent me a very interesting email.......... and now suddenly you're on the attack again? make up your mind, james, you either love me or hate me........but this is it, i refuse to have this out with you, especially to the entertainment of tittering anna and her sidekick Rat

sorry, find another person to taunt, i'm through being your target

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all I'm Jrottenrat...no one else.
    and in that email all i said was i want peace..meaning no fights or anything.

I didn't think posting you that there's a legal form of weed would cause drama.

I seriously don't wanna fight with you, but posting on hostboard isn't stalking. Despite what OJ's lawyers may think.

And stop with the "snail is mad cus i didn't want him" remember the posts you recently sent kerala and blanc...we both know what went down.

but lets not publicize this shit....post on your spawn thing.

It's yours.

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bullshit rotten, don't even go there with that shit cuz i have an email right the fuck here that shows that what you just said and have said publically is complete and total BULLSHIT

you do want to fight with me because any contact is still contact

no, you won, kiddo, it's all yours........enjoy getting all your little fans to team up against me and ruin any and everything that i enjoy, because all that does is show what a stupid little baby you are, that you cant just leave me alone, and yes, you were following me all over hostboard cuz you kept posting on my board even after i deleted it and ignored you, and you went to the death defying board to run the same shit.......funny how you "discovered" the spawn board after months of me telling you that's where i go, and really that's the board you'll see my name on the list as being on

nice try, but you may be fooling everyone else but you're not fooling me........i know you're nuts because of all your love/hate bouncing back and forth and now taking this shit public just to prove to me that you can wear me down and get me to talk to you somehow

are you withdrawing now because you got your little thrill in front of all your "friends"?

good because i still want nothing to do with you..........even in fighting........i'll simply disappear from these boards if i have to, i just won't do this

consider yourself the victor!! celebrate!

Inactive Member R@nt In~E~Minor's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

D..R..A..M..A Q..U..E..E..N

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Heidi fer mentionin me *G*
    N I like everyone here for who they are.... when their not fighting *nods*
    Mel... glad yer back... missed ya tons. I think i need to visit the pool more often *EG*

------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

OMG!!...blanca!!...Cause she is so quiet I forget she is there sometimes...but Yeah..she's kewl..*G*...

and snails ..again..Just cause..*S*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*looks around* k.....enuff of that.....lets get back to me.....everyone.....more good shit about me...k? *G

*waves n blows kisses*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well Well.
    Now Leo...You lost hon.....you're reaction to this has been your downfall.
    sad sad and tooooooooooo fuckin bad biggrin

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok......so I like everyone cuz well, you all give me warm fuzzies *G*......Actually it was nice to see a post as to why everyone liked everyone, what a great idea snails....a positive post....something nice....surprised you had it, but great idea *G* *LOL*....

I don't wanna miss anyone, cuz well I like you all, you know me, easy going and all *WEG*......

I like heidster, cuz well, she is my BESTEST FRIEND, and well, when I feel like I can't make sense out of stuff, I talk to her, and well, she makes me feel all betters....besides that, we know way too much stuff bout each other, so we gotta get along now *G* *LOL*....I loves her.....*S*

Rant....I like him cuz we started off hating each other, proof that you can begin to see someone differently.....he's such a babe *G*....

SMYRA!!!....well I like her, cuz she's funny and friendly and well, except for that one time she sprayed me on the porch with the hose, I've always called her friend.....

Snails... hmmm...this could take a while? *LOL*.......Snails...what is it I like about him? Lemme get back to ya on that *G*

22222222......she's pretty funny, always making me laugh.....not sure where she gets the stuff she says from? *L*

Hank....cuz well he's a young stud....need I say more?

Mel...I like Mel, cuz she knows how to stay out of the middle of friends feuds...I find that impressive......

T....since the day we met, he's made me laugh....glad he's potty trained now tho *G*

Blanca....cuz she's going to give me dating lessons now that I'm starting over again *G*...and she's purty funny herself *L*.....

Sniffer...cuz well, she is who she is....like it or leave it, pull no punches *L*....I likes ya.....*S*

Moby...I like Moby, even tho he makes me stand in line behind heidi for cyber...so lemme get back to ya on just why it is I like him *G*......hmmm *LOL*.....

Past....cuz well, simply, she cracks me up...

Leo...yeah I even like Leo....cuz ya know, bad as my life gets, I take a look at her, and know I'm alright.....

Snails again.....hmmm ok I guess I like snail, just cuz he hangs with us and I gotta tolerate him *G*....*LOL*...He can be very funny at times, and well, look at this thread, once in a while he has a great idea *EG*.....

And and and.......I like all of us cuz well, we can have differences of opinions and fight, and still respect each other as individuals....well most of us can *G*....

Who'd I miss?.....*L*.....Ya bunch of online crazies .....thanks for making chat so much fun........

[This message has been edited by imzredhead (edited February 11, 2001).]