Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm GOING through changeeeeeessssss.....

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

*puts on Black Sabbath n pulls up a chair*

well, kids, looks like the time has finally arrived.....this computer is about to be confiscated......i'll still have some access, but it'll have to be at the library or something, and it won't be nearly as often as i'd like.....i'm gonna shoot for daily, but i dunno what's going to happen right now

anyway......i have agreed to allow this machine to be packed away for the length of one month.....call it an experiment, but i'm calling it proof that this computer isn't the cause of the problems in my life....during the course of this sabbatical, i will be deciding my next direction.....i won't go into further detail, but let's just say that i'm at a crossroads right now, in my 'real' life......

friends who would like to maintain contact with me can email me at [email protected], and i will have complete phone access during the coming month, so if you wish, you could email me your phone# and i will be more than happy to call you *G.....(and i'll exchange mine as well)

mel? i already have yours, so you might be hearing from me soon, although i wont know when is a good time to call.....you'll hafta let me know k? or i could just try you and leave you a message......there's no such thing as a 'bad' time to return my call, so don't worry if it has to be late at night or anything.........*hugs you tight*

anyway, i'm kinda hoping this situation i'm in isn't as bad as i'm anticipating, although it is pretty tough right now.....hopefully, you people won't even miss me cuz i'll be able to touch base enough.....

oh well.....i'll be seein you biggrin

------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got ya number off the bathroom wall????/*EG*

*pounce**kitty kix you in the shin like a jack rabbit...*

I will be phoning !!!

we can have Cawfee tawk..oh yeah I gave cawfee up

ok..herbal teas!..memeber when I inspired you to have a cup of char? when we were on the phone

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hehe.....yeah how could i forget that warm summer night when you whispered softly in my ear, under a sultry starry sky behind my house? *EG

thank you, i'll be looking forward to hearing from you, cuz i'm sure i'm gonna be bored outta my SKULL here!.........*LOL*

------------------
    Say Anything.......

RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

hey-he-haayyy, Genie.......thanks a lot, woman *hug*......yeah, it's a popular phrase among psychics too tongue

well, as you can see, i'm still here! *LOL*.......i woke up this morning and the comp was still here, so i called my husband and he said "i thought you were gonna take care of it.......we had an agreement"

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!........yeah sure *EG

nah, i'm still gonna go through with it......there's a lot more to this picture than meets the eye, here, but i won't get into it......it'll only benefit me to have this thing packed away for a while, although it'll hurt like HELL and i'm gonna be thinking about everyone nonstop, wondering what's going on n stuff.....i'm going to be getting a j....j.......jjjjjjjjjjjjOB *whew* soon..... wink.......so i won't be spending as many hours online as i have been, anyway

maybe i should get a job at the library or Kinko's.......*VBG

------------------
    Say Anything.......

RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01<font color=black>

[This message has been edited by *Leo the Lioness* (edited November 06, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Well Leo, just knwo that you will be missed, and if you ever want to vent or go into detail and get it off your chest, I am here for ya anyway. Who knows maybe we could exchange "life's crossroads stories" *L*
    I have a real doozey going on. Im going through a really tough time right now. So, I might understand your situation like you might understand mine. But anyway, if ya need to talk or whatever Im always here for ya. Miss ya already!

------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

OMG Leo!!!! I just used those same exact words in a deep heart to heart conversation with someone in real life. I told them that I was "at a crossroads in my life", which I am, but Im not about to go into detail either, not here anyway. But I said those same exact words. I guess great minds really do think alike huh? tongue I'm going through something to in my life right now. Call it changes, "crossroads" whatever ya want to call it, but I'm here for ya Leo if ya need to talk ok babe.

------------------
    "She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This sux Weeeeeoooooo.....and i'll be missing you too.....*war pouts....good luck i hope it all works out for you......*hugs ya....

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

runzz to email Leo *P*

------------------
    I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*LMAO* ooops.......well, in the last week, i've pretty much changed my mind.....i wish i could go into further details, but let's just say i jumped the gun a little, thinking i was gonna have to pack this thing away for a while

but things have since changed, and so i never really left biggrin.......however, i haven't been chatting nearly as much as i was, and i'm still gonna find work

thanks for the support though, it's touching.....
    ------------------
    Say Anything.......

RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01<font color=black>

[This message has been edited by *Leo the Lioness* (edited November 10, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ya know Leo. I have to tell ya something. From the very second I ever first laid eyes on the name of this topic, I had a thought come to mind. When I read the topic, "i'm going through changes", I thought you meant "the change of life in a woman". I thought you were going to announce you were starting to go thourh menopause*L* tongue

But I am glad to see all is well anyway. Speaking of, I need your yahoo ID again. Incase you didnt see the topic on mels board or hear about it, all my yahoo shit was messed up. I mean TOTALY messed up. I had to uninstall yahoo. Get a new yahoo iD. My buddy list disappeared, now I have to go and readd all thos epeople on my buddy list and have those people readd me. Anyway, Ill talk to you soon and we can exchange yahoo ID's again. I cant remember yours or else I would have done it already. HUGS cause I luvs ya. Talk to ya soon.

------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast