Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: 420?

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    ummm..*still wants to know what ya'll are doing in here*..*giggles and runzz

    ------------------
    HEH HEH

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CyborgShaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    408
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="times new roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2CUTE:
    *giggles* It MUST be one of those south african hairless 420 smoking bears with a thousand legs! biggrin
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Damn right Gurl *puff-puff* That's why we are such great Rugby players wink Luvya W!
    *passes joint back to Mel and coughs TB-sufferer* In SA they have POTENT green stough called Durban Poison, that I tried once for kicks. I got them! biggrin



    ------------------
    There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
    My Open Diary

  3. #23
    Inactive Member HorseWhisperer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2002
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Gimmie some! *Takes a HUGE puff* *Cough* *Splutter* *choke* *(Some vile language here)* Errrr, *cough* I dont think I was ment to spoke, hell, my brother is enough to put me off anything! Anyway that elephant in my garden is way to many colours (notice the spelling on colours) of the rainbow to be real, heeeeey! Wait a min, my hand is mooovin but its not moovin!

    Whoa! Check it out, I can fly maaaaaan, and I can see my room from here, oh wait, I am still in my room *Laughs* Are you sure there isnt any Durban pioson in that? we have it growing like fire here in South Africa since I live in Durban!

    ------------------
    &lt;img src=http://www.geocities.com/horsewhisperer_me/MyAvatar.jpg"

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ~Hooded Goddess~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2001
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Curls up in Gods lap and waits for him to shotgun it......Loves her man....


    ~Hooded Goddess~

    ------------------
    *Does her little turn on the catwalk*

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *walks thru the room wearing a gas mask*..

    That stuff is bad duuuude..*giggles*

    There use to be a few small crops on the grounds here..hidden in the scrub..but no more...*quivery chin sob*.. frown

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    must nodda been hidden to well then heh!!

    *hates when that happens...grrr

    *gettin a contact high ... biggrin

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oooOOOOOOoo my kinda place biggrin

    *interception by paige*


    puff.. puff... puff.. passes.. but oh! takes it back..*puff.. puff puff... *passes*

    *blows smoke rings

    oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOooOoOoOoOOOooOoOoOoOoOooo

    *sits in the zone for a while*



    ------------------
    FOR OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY BUT OURS IS TO DO OR DIE

    RQP 4 eva

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •