well SNiff...that depends?
Is it plywood? hardwood? im particular about my boards ya know http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
WOOOOOOD...i love good wood HAHAHAHAHA http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------
FRECKLE!
Printable View
well SNiff...that depends?
Is it plywood? hardwood? im particular about my boards ya know http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
WOOOOOOD...i love good wood HAHAHAHAHA http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/tongue.gif
------------------
FRECKLE!
heh heh heh....she said--->WOOD
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
..........<font size =7>Doh!!</font>
I have a board..as a matter of fact... I have two.. TWO! Lady Belle comes to visit me..... but thats all
-does the whole folding of the arms thing , bottom lip juts out-
------------------
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.
Chloe Chic yer hot enough sweet pea that you can park yer cute lil ass on my board and sleep over night if ya wanna *S*
------------------
The Far Chic
~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
.......................
Hot!Hot!!Hot!!!
hmm... it's top quality HARD wood chloe *G*
------------------
So many broads so little time..I wood'nt know where to start! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
There is no death. Only a change of Worlds
My Open Diary
ummm.... it's BOARDS... not BROADS! *L*
------------------
it is an unwritten law!!!!.....
well!_____really its my hopefull thinkin..
that you all, either <font size =4>START</font> or <font size =4>FINISH</FONT>------> <font size =4>HERE</FONT>...ya know!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
*always has been VERY much appreciated.....*serious http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif<font size =1><font color=black>
[This message has been edited by M?????a (edited January 19, 2002).]
I always come here Mel.. always will. But myboards are very very slow as of late so anyone who feels to visit please do, and dont let fight club intimidate you, if you wanna flame, flame, if not dont feel you have to.
------------------
If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.