Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DISCLAIMER....

The term "bitches" and "Cunts" was NOT in refernce to Just the female genre, but goes for both ways,

<font color="#9900FF" size="1">[ September 29, 2005 01:28 PM: Message edited by: -=Digital Jesus=- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Danny you crack me up as always. There's however an insane amount of truth in what you said. I'd have to pretty much agree with you. I sure as hell have grown up from the very first day I started chatting. -grinz- I guess I'm just thankfull for the great people I've met along the way.
    Danny just for old time sake....I never went to Florida! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

snow ?? gone fishing was skeered of you LOL he had reason to be though!

Bamma, yer a snot head, smile, say cheese and tell me ya miss me damnit!

i was trying to remember who i forgot but i forgot to remember who i wasn't gonna forget LOL.

i miss thelma L*

.....what banners? i musta missed alot more than i realized i missed LOL, i do vaguely remember something about a fire fukkre or i mean a fire truck and i found my name on that list but i dont remember being in there LOL

Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do miss you, well most of you!

I lurk in the shadows and watch what happens most of the time ( never have the chance to get on the net and play much)talk up every now and then. (and them on my msn makes smile when i see ya names light up give my a happy feeling to see that you are still alive and kickin),
    but I miss you, the fun times of sitting on the front porch and bama coming out to taking leek over the railing...bouncin on the bed and flashing ma boobies, splashin in the pool,
    I have to say i had some shitty times with some of the people from there, But I have some real fond memories of great times as well

smooochies and hugs..and walks back into the dark

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was bammmmma? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was bammmmma? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its funny. partyhouse was one big mindfuck alot of the times. you had your power whores, and shit disturbers, but when i think back to it now, iom not happy nor sad, but more apathetic really.

i've met a few people there, an mostly talked over the phone and got to know them better, and hell even in the real world you have your power whores and shit disturbers, but fuck it..in the end it all goes away.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah yes, good point Thanos,

However there is a diference from the real world dipshits, and the digital dipshits. In the real world you have the chosen option to physically choke them to death, whilist in the digital realm you can only frustrate yourself even more wishing beyond wants, do perform the very task.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

"wishing beyond wants"

perfectly said!!!

what i miss most, was being able to sit infront of my computer for hours, and hours turned into days...
    with NON stop chatting, people coming in and leaving all hours day and night...i've must of known hundreds of people by chat names, from all over the world...
    Closing PH for those 2 years fk'd it up alot..

i wonder if we'll ever see our BLIND friend TESS again???
    i had a friend SUNSHI from China, that i met in the pool....

Being able to be there for so long, i miss all the little thing i used to do, alot of...
    like, being the room secratary, delivering messages, connecting people that lost their connection while chatting...

i'll never forget these two people that lost each other, it took a couple months for me to REconnect them by saving their posts and e-mail addresses, to post to them if i ever ran into one of them...
    about eight months after that, they came in the pool ...together, (and of course i was there) and they told me, because of me, they got together, met each other R/T, and that they were very happy together.....

i really miss alot of things....
    i've still got like over 250 posts that everybody made when the server kept fucking up REAL bad...for such along time...
    reading them reminds me of the site NON posted, of the PH who's ON pages....

<font color=white>oh!! btw! i found a post of "briars" that i put up on her thread... i forgot i had it, in a old folder ...</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah yes, finding the great things in somthing so simple,

(analogy)

If feels good after a long night of drinking to relieve yourself of the hershy squirts, nothing greater then getting rid of the churning sensation of discomfort, the preasure of course finally released, But even under the surface of that great relief there is a stentch that will make it even more greatful once we.....flush it away..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast