Me????? *LOL* KIDDING!!!!!!!! Its Secret I think!
Like a Rock........
Printable View
Me????? *LOL* KIDDING!!!!!!!! Its Secret I think!
Like a Rock........
Okay! I just realized mine was already said.......ummmmmm...........
Built __________ tough..........
(and I really hate doing this for those of ya'll who know me.......but, its the only one I could think of!)
------------------
FORD?
*LOL* there are so many wrong answers in this thread, it's hysterical! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
ummm.....jeez, i gotta cum up with one now? *L
k......"mmmmm mmmm good" *G
***(bonus for the old fogies out there.....what was "i cant believe i ate the whooooooole thing"? http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif)
MMMMM..MMMM..GOOD....campbells soup..
Leo..the other well..ya lost me..dunno???
NEXT!
------------------
ummmmm Gucci???
it keeps going and going and going..........and going
------------------
energizer batteries
i like chicken, i like liver, i like tuna, please deliver
------------------
Energizer
Like a rock
------------------
Peter Francis Geraci? LOL
------------------
Ever get that Not so Fresh Feeling?
------------------
He likes it! he really likes it!
------------------