Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I raed all the posts and I just want to let you know..that breakup happen all the time because of too much internet.
    Emp said that she found what she had before she lost it...but some ppl don't clue in and they gotta lose it alll before they really come to understand they got a problem.
    I wouldn't want to air my life to ya all..but maybe someone out ther can save a mariage if I can convince them to put their energy into what their relationship needs instead of what they wnat to do with their days.
    I know you are all thinking their have got to be some sreious probs for it to come to this...I can't argue...alll I can tell you is that the problems centered around my honeys use of the ineternet...and that I tried every way I can think of to draw him away frome it....It finally came down to an ultamatim which I can't dispute is the very worst way to deal with anything...but sometimes your own self-respect backs you into a corner..
    Anyways....I was not taken seriously...which was harsh..cause when you get to that point..you are really trying hard to hang on.

so what I aM trying to tell you is don't pour your energy into your puter...unless you want to spend your life with your puter.
    Put some caring into what should be important..then you will still have that when the power goes out...
    Lori
    blackbird
    honeybee
    dances with squirrels

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted