But, why Dave? la la laa ...dummdee doo http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/ketten.gif
Printable View
But, why Dave? la la laa ...dummdee doo http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net4/ketten.gif
!!!!!!!!DDDDDDDDDAVE!!!!!!!!!
Dave went home! thats an imposter!!
I used to date Dave...until some friends told him about free food and board at this farm....*sighs*
Dave moves in mysterious ways......
I think Dave is in the bathroom smoking some herb..*nods* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
*gasp* DAVE!! you told me you quit that stuff!! SHARE!
Hey its Dave....he gots the stuff!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Dave is connected........if you know what I mean...*W
But Daves not here..........
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
*finds Daves voodoo doll in the bottom of my Hand bag from HELL*
Is that realy you dave???
~pulls out a few pins*
you smell funny !
*sniff*
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!