Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never had a doubt in my head you werent a nice person.. smilelets do talk sometime.I love to make new friends!..*hugs ya*..and hey..we all have bad days..i was in a mood myself..or i never would have said a word..Cuz i'd be the first to tell ya to boot him when he's bad.. FIREdevil

------------------
    "This above all; to thine own self be true."
    -William Shakespeare

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HEH HEH BRIANNE!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*

My real name is Chris and not F.O.A.D. that is just a character, just a show and I for one am dynamically opposed to what F.O.A.D. represents. The darker side of my personality. I live a life of cynicism that is constantly exploring the world for inspiration. I am very passionate when it comes to living and I set myself aside to study mysteries. I am 4 classes away from a Zoology Major just for the hell of getting it. My minor is within the arts. These two disciplines are also opposed to one another, one taxes the analytical portion of the brain where the other challenges the conceptual side. This is who I am. Intuitive, creative, passionate, and a little of an asshole *LOL* So I let that darker side have its moment *S* Ask anyone around that has been with me on the phone when I am out in public. I am caring and courteous. I always ask how someone is doing and greet anyone I recognize. I remember names and events. How do I feel about the pool? Well *S* there are many I could really care less about unless they died and then I would try to remember things they may of said. I never really disliked Heidi, Redhead, Rotten, Hank, 2cute, etc.... but I never really liked them either. Why? Because I had not really drawn a connection with each. Fighting back and forth puts that person on my burner and I actually look at the person and draw, from hints from what they say, an image of their personality. I have come to like snail (named my dog after him) Heidi (for her candor), Rebel (a creative mother fucker), 2 (for her ability to roll with a insult)..... fuck the list goes on - but it is a slide rule - I will continue to be F.O.A.D. and those walls will be right up there but God help the person that hurts anyone that is up on that slide rule which is a lot of people. Think of F.O.A.D. as an interface and not a person and I think it'll be clearer.

The deal that went down with Bri was an unfortunate episode of bad timing. I had no idea it was her and frankly I confuse her with Briar a lot. Bri, Briar, Brianne..... that confusion always fucked me up when you add on top of that the millions of people that could also use that name. I never had a problem with Bri and do not forsee a problem. I do have a friend named Brianne that I expect to show up soon in the pool.... imagine the confusion then because I give this one hell *LOL* Brianne, not the Brianne. What madness awaits?

Mel *S* I see more of a expressive side with you dear so I came to like you first.

Thanos I always liked, that fucking HEH HEH
    just sets my erection. I AM NOT GAY!

Show me passion and I will reveal more. I love humor and wit. A thick hide is a must. Think me an asshole, I like that too, but if I ever see F.O.A.D. you got a second? You'll get Chris and I'll give you all the time you need provided it is not redundant.

Consider Blaze... does anyone doubt her intelligence? We had many conversations and I showed her more as time went by. We connected and there is something there tha will continually develop. She has to deal with my shit and to her goes a lot of credit. We'll be an item for a long time to come. Chloe and Trixi were and are very deep people and I admired that witin them and we had good moments none to my regret. These are people that are not weak but people that are more reflective. Consider these people and look away from the screen... there is always more than a phrase on a screen.

In the words of OZZY:

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN!

------------------
    I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP I'M A TOYS-R-US F.O.A.D. HEH HEH

[This message has been edited by Blaze's Bitch (edited November 26, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I came to the hostboard tonight and read all of the posts under mine. I have to say, I was in tears afterwards. Real tears... falling down my face like a baby. I know people say "how can anyone feel anything from being on a computer?" Well, my feelings are out there guys... and normally, aren't exposed. But last night, they were. I was feeling vulnerable, I suppose, and I blew up. Lost my cool. As a matter of fact, I had my finger on the boot button, and in a quick moment of rage, almost decided to go down the list and boot everyone. *LOL* I had to leave or else I'd of done it. Even to people who would of had no clue as to why and wouldn't of deserved it. I have always tried to maintain that "fairness" and tried to listen to everyone before sending a boot. But as of late, it seems alot of people have been using the java code, and are unbootable. If I weren't a monitor, chances are, I'd want the code too. I mean, who REALLY wants to be booted? But... when you are booted repeatedly... that means, something you are saying is either offensive to someone, or you are enjoying the attention it draws to yourself. FOAD, I know in real life, you're probably nothing like this "you" I know on the computer. I'm sure you're a really nice guy. But... I assumed you did know me under my full name, Brianne, and were deliberately giving me shit. I've seen you give so many other people hell there, that I just thought I was your choice for the night and I got upset. I guess that makes me wrong for assuming anything. I'm sorry. But... please keep in mind that even when you're playing around, and throwing out insults to someone, words can hurt. Real people sit behind these screens, and real feelings are involved along with them. I have so many people I have grown to know here over the years since I have been here, and some are still around, and some are not. I can honestly say, that the people I have gotten to know throughly on the internet, are closer than some of the people I am friends with in real life. That may seem sad and pathetic to some, but to me, it means alot to know I have you all as my friends. I'm grateful for you all. Blaze, I'm nothing like what you saw of me last night. You just caught me at a weak moment, and for that, I'm embarrassed also. You and I should speak sometime, because, I really am a nice person. Well, most of the time. smile Ok, Mel is going to choke me for hogging up so much room on her board, but again, thanks everyone for your support and you guys will never know how much its meant to me to have you all as my friends. I hold no grudges at this point, I just would like to go into the chatroom and see it become fun again like it used to be. *gives the bunch of you a corny group hug*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Leo is high on the slide rule HEH HEH "slide rule" HEH HEH Slide HEH HEH

she was one of the first to pay me a visit and befriend me.

I AM NOT SATAN I AM NOT A MONSTER I AM F.O.A.D. What in the fuck is a SATAN and a MONSTER anyways?

------------------
    I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP I'M A TOYS-R-US F.O.A.D.! HEH HEH

[This message has been edited by Blaze's Bitch (edited November 26, 2001).]

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that's much better biggrin

------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

haha I'm with 2 on that ..
    i heard "foads" voice on yahooo and i couldnt believe it had a voice.... biggrin

oooh! Bri!!!
    you should have cleared the room, booten!!!
    That would be sooo cool to see a monitor clear the room by goin down the list....
    infact, there were a few times yesterday that the whole room needed the boot, the shit in there was fly'n everwhere...
    NOT the pussy shut down like some asshole keeps doin!!
    it would be like, omg! icon11 the monitor lost it!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We control your config button.......

HEH HEH

------------------
    It's amazing the freedom you feel, when you wake up, and realize that you will die alone.

Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    --------->HEH

------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not sure i like the idea of a slide rule... or the idea that anyone might consider putting someone i care about on one...

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

sniffs!!
    whats a slide rule??