Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    CRAZYSAM: I HAVE NO STATIC WITH YOU, AN I KNOW YOU COULD GIVE A SHIT LESS, BUT IM NOT TRYING TO MAKE A POINT WITH MY CAPS. I JUST THOUGHT I MIGHT GO BACK TO MY ROOTS.

KINDA FUNNY THO, MY WHOLE POINT, WAS THAT HE (BIN LADEN, THE TERRORISTS) SHOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS,NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. WE ARE AMERICA, WE ARE SUPPOSED TO RESPECT HUMAN RIGHTS ARENT WE? KINDA FUNNY, BIN LADEN SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE, HE SHOULD STAND TRIAL, BUT NOT IN AN AMERICAN COURT ROOM, BUT IN AN ISLAMIC COURTROOM, OR A NEUTRAL COURTROOM.

IT SEEMS LIKE WE GAVE UP LOOKING FOR HIM, SO WE DECIDED IT WOULD BE EASIER TO JUST KILL HIM INSTEAD. WHO GAVE US THAT RIGHT?

WHO GAVE AMERICA THE RIGHT TO DECIDE BIN LADENS FATE?

AN MEL, I CANT TELL WHETHER YOU ARE BEING SERIOUS OR SARCASTIC. BUT IT DOESNT MATTER CAUSE MY VIEWS HAVENT CHANGED, BUT MEL,, WHY SHOULD I STOP AND LISTEN WHEN NO ONE ELSE WILL?

smile HEH HEH

WE DONT WANNA DROP....... THE BOMB
    animw9641

------------------
    LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...

I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

<font size ="1"><font color ="black">

[This message has been edited by SPYDERHATE (edited October 10, 2001).]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "but the truth of the matter is, why should anybody respect another if its not the other way around?....."

takes a bigger man to walk away XXX.

------------------

I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmmm..okay spyd...:G*deletes my post cuz i dont want to participate in class discussion today

------------------
    A life of reaction is a life of slavery,intellectually and spiritually.
    One must fight for a life of action,not reaction.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spyder I can't even begin to go into your incredibly convaluded response to tear it apart, but I already did answer your question about whether terrorist regimes respect my beliefs so go back and read *L*...the answer was no *L*. You can't even stick to one point...you jump around throughout history and compare apples to oranges to evergreens *L*

There is a VAST difference between respecting someone's ability vs. their ideals or convictions.... as in the case of bin Laden...we need to respect the fact that this man has effectively organized some very successful attacks throughout the world...he is charismatic and he is an excellent strategist...so in that way...respect your enemy...as in respect the danger they pose is valid...but once again you are confusing the issue with we should respect their beliefs....BULLSHIT *LOL*

Anyone who believes that it is ok to MURDER innocent people to get their point across is WRONG...and that goes for the slaughter of Native Americans on this continent (but it wasn't Christopher Columbus that did it *LOL*...god...your history really sucks *L*) but I'm not sure what that has to do with now anyway! *L*

I am in no way in favor of killing innocent people...here or in Afghanistan or anywhere in the world. I don't think any decent person is! *L*

And I don't hear you complaining about the other measures organizations like the UN have taken to combat terrorism which actually could hurt them more than the recent bombings.

anyway....Sam...I can't avoid responding to spyder because he is just so incredibly misinformed that I just won't let complete nonsense go unchallenged here *L*

It's a "me" thing *L*

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    spyder dont think you're devoid of all emotion cus you're strictly about logic..

you can't put a coherent argument together that follows any logical train of thought...you're a fucking moron

had to respond here but dont bother trying to engage me in your stupid argument im not answering you again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OH THANK YOU OH GREAT AND WONDEROUS SNAIL.

YOU HAVE AGAIN CHOSEN TO SHED LIGHT UPON MY DISMAL LITTLE PATHETIC EXSISTENCE.

OH HOW I AM BLESSED.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I MUST NOW GO AND CONSTRUCT A SHRINE IN YOUR IMAGE, SO THAT I MAY WORSHIP IT LIKE THE SACRED COWS OF INDIA.

------------------

I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

------------------

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You know what spyder I don't dislike you...I think you're trying to pose some kind of an argument but i really dont think you're educating yourself to any of the facts.

What you need to do is really sit down and think about everything before you start giving your opinions. But you dismiss how the government works, how we NEED for them to work in your arguments.

I can't respect any of your opinions because they aren't thought out and have such obvious holes it's hard to find a point where one can argue with you.

You need to spend more time thinking and analyzing and less time just typing the thoughts that come to your mind..im not trying to be rude or condescending by the way just wanting you to organize your thoughts a little better for your own good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    MINNOW~, MY DEAR SWEET, MY ABILITY TO EXSPRESS MY VIEWS INTO WORDS SUCKS, AN TRIX-I CAN ATTEST TO THAT. SO NOW INSTEAD OF REPEATING WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT BIN LADEN HERE, (ABILITY VS. CONVICTIONS) THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY. BUT I FEEL THAT YOU SHOULD ALSO RESPECT SOMEONES BELIEFS, OR THEIR INTERPRETATIONS OF THEIR SAID BELIEFS.

MAYBE HIS BELIEFS ARENT SPECIFICALLY WHAT ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT, BUT WE SHOULD RESPECT IT JUST THE SAME, SEEING AS HOW WE ARE THE BIGGEST MELTING POT OF DIFFERENT RELIGIONS OURSELVES.

PLUS I NEVA SAID IT WAS RIGHT TO KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE, BUT I OFTEN TIMES DONT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CARE, OR LET EMOTIONS GET IN THE WAY, USUALLY I SEE THE STRAITEST LINE FROM POINT A TO POINT B.

AS FOR STICKING TO ONE POINT, I NEVA HAD ONE SPECIFIC POINT WITH THIS.

IF I HAVE MADE ANY WRONG ASSUMPTIONS/POINTS/WHATEVA WORD IM LOOKING FOR, THEN PLEASE DO CORRECT ME.

------------------

I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SO WHAT MIGHT THE HOLES BE?

ONE OF THE POINTS, IF YOU CALL IT THAT, OF MINE WAS THE FACT THAT AMERICA SHOULD RESPECT BIN LADEN AS A POTENTIAL THREAT.

WHERE IS THE HOLE IN THAT?

WHAT WE WOULD RATHHIM DIE THEN FACE COURT?
    WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THAT?

IN THESE TIMES I AM LABELED AS A BIN LADEN SUPPORTER, JUST BECAUSE I POSE THE QUESTION WHY?, BECAUSE I HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS THAN ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE, YOU ESPECIALLY ROTTEN.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU CAN LOOK AT ME, OR MY POSTS HOWEVER YOU WANT, CAUSE IT WONT CHANGE MY VIEWS IN ANY WAY.

------------------

I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
    I HATE EVERYBODY

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234