Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ever so slightly interesting....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

<font color="#9900FF" size="1">[ February 28, 2006 07:36 PM: Message edited by: imzredhead ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

redhed...darling...baby...come here an give me a hug you sly little thing you

CanadianGirl

mel can you erase what Nirto said

<font color="#9900FF" size="1">[ March 04, 2006 08:53 PM: Message edited by: CanadianGirl ]</font>

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant believe you people even listen to that shit anymore. hasnt it gotten old over the last decade or so? broken fuckin record man. same retard hick shit spewing outta Cliffs fat cakehole. after this long you think it wouldnt even be worthy of a second mention.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well i figured sionce there wasnt anything new to post about. sorry if it offended you spirit, i'll try to never do that again..or you know you coulda just ignored it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I find Cliff to be amusing....always amazes me when a man tries to make something of himself by belittling or beating a woman he's with...and the woman that steps in to replace her in his life, is beyond stupid if she thinks the way he disrespects his current woman won't ever happen to her....but hey, what ever goes around comes around...those are the days I live for... [img]wink.gif[/img]

SPYDIE!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

(19:52:16 ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: The next time that you attack Creme just because of her being her, and looking 10 times better than you, I'm sending you out of here for 3 months. You copy and paste this post anywhere you like, but enough is enough, and I've had enough.

(19:52:52 ) 2CUTE says to Nitro: get your facts right...I like Creme and have never attacked her....I dont like gracie

(19:54:16 ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: Make sure of it. Heidi and Jeepers are out of here as soon as i see them. they don't get the same warning. It's on-site, you miserable little group of women you. You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves, all of you./

(19:56:12 ) 2CUTE says to Nitro: Ok...I've had exactly ONE conversation with Creme, and it wasnt a bad one...I can't speak for the rest of "the group" but dont lump me into anything...especially a "miserable little group of women"...that I am not...I wouldnt have said shit to gracie except every time I come in here she calls me a whore...

(19:57:08 ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: Wer weren't talkling about Gracie this time. Because I'm involved with creme does not make her an open target, understood?

(19:57:39 ) Incognito PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: i just love the chat room drama....i've learned after many years to just come do my thing and thats it....dont let them push a good lady out....

(20:00:17 ) 2CUTE says to Nitro: Well to my understanding, you were going to boot me because I didn't like gracie...which I dont, so if you wanna boot me for calling gracie a psycho...g'head...but I feel that way..and if she wouldnt continuously start with me...I'd be fine...I'm sure you know that...but as for Creme, I've never said a negative thing to her...so I'm not sure why we're even having this convo?

(20:01:08 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to Incognito: Thanks...your name is familiar...you're always pretty supportive of me...over the years...wish I knew who you were

(20:01:25 ) Incognito PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: some other time...we'll talk

(20:01:28 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to Incognito: and yeah...this wont force me out...he goes thru these phases every couple of years *L

(20:02:15 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to Incognito: pfft...I think I heard that from you a couple years ago too lol

(20:03:00 ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: Gracie will never make a disparaging comment in your direction again. Creme comes in here and gers attacked by Heidi and her little clique, so I'm going to cut the head off the monster as soon as I see that douchebag.

(20:05:48 ) 2CUTE says to Nitro: and fyi...for the record...never said shit to creme...but how the fuck are you gonna come at me like that...attacking me and saying that I'm jealous of creme cuz she looks ten times better than I ever will? I dont know what she looks like, so I can assure you that certainly isn't the case...and I'm not even sure you know what I look like...so seems a little weird, but it also seems like you're attacking me because you think I attacked her, which I definately never did...but doesnt it seem ironic I get attack for you thinking I'm attacking her? I know she's your girl or whatever and thats what you're supposed to do...but I would think as the person in charge of this site, you would have a more professional approach or way to deal with this...especially since the things you're attacking me about are false

(20:07:02 ) -Jenny- PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: marry me?

(20:07:13 ) -Jenny- PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: lol j/k keep goin girl, you're doing good

(20:07:28 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to -Jenny-: lmfao..you should see how he approached me..in a PM

(20:07:50 ) -Jenny- PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: show me LOL

(20:08:02 ) .:.puh-leeeze.:. PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: nO!! marry me, not Jen...*L*

(20:08:43 ) -Jenny- PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: better not marry puhleeze, marry me!!!

(20:08:57 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to .:.puh-leeeze.:.: lmfao...you are both cracking me up

(20:09:19 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to -Jenny-: ( ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: The next time that you attack Creme just because of her being her, and looking 10 times better than you, I'm sending you out of here for 3 months. You copy and paste this post anywhere you like, but enough is enough, and I've had enough.

(20:09:19 ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: Not when I'm not here and douchebags like your friend Heidi are accusing me of being a wife-beater. That is very personal. i never touched her in my life, but i definitely did dumpo her sad ass,.

(20:09:35 ) 2CUTE PRIVATELY whispers to -Jenny-: ( ?) Nitro PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: Make sure of it. Heidi and Jeepers are out of here as soon as i see them. they don't get the same warning. It's on-site, you miserable little group of women you. You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves, all of you./

(20:09:55 ) .:.puh-leeeze.:. PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: maybe you could marry BOTH of us....

(20:10:01 ?) Nitro : Leaves...

(20:10:32 ) -Jenny- PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: thanks girl.....don't marry puh, she's sickly

(20:10:54 ) 2CUTE says to Nitro: what do you mean? you keep saying not when my friends attacked her....first of all, I've never seen either of them attack her...but thats neither here nor there...I have never attacked her....so why am I being attacked about my looks?

(20:11:39 ) -Jenny- PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: go 2 go 2 go go go 2...........stand up for yourself girl!!

(20:11:50 ) -Jenny- : think about it 2.........................

(20:12:04 ) 2CUTE : i will consider it jenny lol....BRB crazy girl

(20:12:04 ) JustaGuy PRIVATELY whispers to 2CUTE: between me and you...if you're who i think you are...you are cute ...just a guys opinion....

(20:12:33 ) -Jenny- : i'm not crazy..........................all the time

(20:12:34 ) .:.puh-leeeze.:. : cracks herself up

(20:12:41 ) JustaGuy says to 2CUTE: u're welcome.....

(20:12:43 ) 2CUTE : ok...seriously...brb...cuz if i burn the chicken...i might be single again...and apparently I cant rely on my looks anymore lol

Apparently I got booted at some point, although when I'm not sure...probably was in another window or something...but I can't get back in now...oh joy...what a limpdick!

HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

man i hate not being around, i miss so much *L

what a fucking psycho he is... shakes my head
    and there's actually women stupid enough to fall for him!

cliffy - we know you read this... get off the computer, hack! *L fuck.. let it go.. haven't ya gotten sick of being the object of oh so many jokes, yet? sad, sad little man.. *L

<font color="#9900FF" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 11:21 PM: Message edited by: the revenant ]</font>

L??st

I have to agree with you there *L a fucking psycho he is *L...I hope he seeks help fast *L

we have a topic going about Nitro sucks and one that is WTF?!?!? and i got one about kiss ass Zster *L Defending MYSELF

YOU know he said yesterday if we stop the shit he wont boot us anymore *L but he still continues on about it today as soon as i entered the chat he jumps on me...dumb ole man *L

Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

humm, sounds like things have not changed,

I been sneaking in over the last few days,

and to me, its the same old same old stuff