Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First of all i'd like to say that this will probably tick off a few people... i don't really care and i'm going to say it anyway... it is my opinion... that's all...

i was half listening to the news the other day and i wondered what the "W" stood for... and i think i finally have the answer....

now before you jump to any conclusions... no it's NOT "Wanker" *L* as much as i was initially convinced this was the case.... no... it has finally dawned on me that it's "WARMONGER"...

George Warmonger Bush... a sad pathetic little man who in all probability only made it to office because "daddy" was a president... *L* he uses his "war on terror" in a blatant attempt to draw attention from his governments economic ineptitude and dismal failure in the running of the country..

What this fight with Iraq is really about is this...

1. Try as they might the Americans failed to get Bin Laden and don't want to go home empty handed so to speak.. especially as this search cost them a small fortune that the country really couldn't afford to spend...

2. Saddam is an easy target and ole' Georgie has daddy's score to settle... *L*

After all... there are other areas that need attention as far as any war on terror goes... where are the Americans in Palestine/ Israel fighting for peace??? Where are the Americans fighting for peace in India and Pakistan?? they also have nuclear capablitlites yet no Americans there.... *L* funny that........

Bush couldn't possibly step in in Israel.... after all they are getting away with what he would like to... ethnic cleansing....

now as i said this is my opinion... if your an extreme patriot your not going to agree with anything i've said i guess, but i'm not interested in an opinion from anyone who wears blinkers... but i would be interested to know what the average American thinks about this fight with Iraq...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How bout an average Canadian..*G*

I agree with you to a certain extent...Bush scares the fuck outta me..I think he is war happy and is lookin to settle a score.
    They have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq....I think thats all Bush is goin to need to justify declaring war with them...He was goin to do it even if they found nothing.
    I think Sadam has to be stopped..Im not so sure a full blown war is the answer....the Iraq people want him outta of office as much as bush does..It seems to me if we can put a man on the moon we can take one psycho path out of office without killing thousands.
    Canadians have said they wont join the Americans unless they have UN approval.....although I doubt that will be the case....Canadians feel they have no choice but to follow....because of close ties with America for trading etc.
    I do think...If there is war....It wont be as easy as some tend to think...I dont think it will be only faught on Iraq soil...and i think there will be alot of lives taken.
    I dont disagree with everything that bush is about but war seems to be a mentality....maybe cause Im Canadian...and apparently we're indifferent..*G..I dont see war as the only option.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

btw...Where do you think Bin Ladin is while all this is goin down...Hmmmmm.....

Ray Ray

well im not American im English an our prime minister is apparently saying "dont go in alone" .. as if Tony Blair is gonna be any help! .. hes as thick as 2 short planks .. some of the shit hes done over here you wouldnt believe .. i cant remember off hand now .. but hes a propper tit! .. he wont be gettin ellected again .. put my bank ballance on it!

But war is Inevitable! .. after the world trade centre an that .. a few have been cought tryin to blast the undergrounds over here! near where i live to .. (bet hes aimin for me!!!!) .. an hes hit a few European contries too .. an with Blair's 1 brain cell .. fuck knows what he'l decide .. hopefuly war can be avioded .. but payback is seems due

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hate bush.... hes a puppet for the corporations and anyone else with half a brain around him. I agree there are reasons for war.. but it was clear to me from the beginning when we started announcing we knew sadamm was building blah blah.. we've known this for years. Bush was lining up his cards.. playing the american public so we think "oh shit we just found that out we have to stop him"... then we tell Saddam to disarm and we'll consider not attacking them. Okay what country is gonna turn in their weapons when they know as well as us he's going to war. He's finishing off what daddy didnt.. the only reason i dont speak against the war is i think there's gonna be no stoping it.

Plus ever notice the only defense any republicans give if you talk shit about bush is "well clinton was no better" "well clinton slept with an intern" .

k bush is going on to his 2nd term.. if he wins.. when will he be held accountable without all the conservatives yelling "but clinton!" i mean shit did clinton yell "well bush SR.. well reagan".. let him stand on his own.. clinton isn't president anymore. He took plenty of shit while in office and bush can take some too.. i guess he can do no harm as long as we can point to the past.

Shit im surprised he hasn't started a campaign saying being a Democrat supports terrorism.. Its gonna turn into the mcarthy era again.. except instead of communism anyone who disagrees with certain thing is a terrorist sympathizer.

anyway.. just my opinion..

btw being against war has nothing to do with being unpatriotic. Shit i've seen the very real effects of war up close.. and know who really does the fighting and suffering. And its not bush or any of the ones declaring it.. or their kids.

I hate politics *L

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ January 18, 2003 02:44 AM: Message edited by: rotten ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sorry i went off topic.. anyway about the war.. the world trade was afganistan. Did any of you know Bin Laden hates Saddam just as much as he hates americans.. Hes been calling for the assisination of saddam for years. They're not the same people and thats what we forget. Thats like deciding to go to war with china cus they in some way helped out korea..

We'd never do that.. but we have so much more to gain with iraq..

look at korea btw.. that crazy dictator they have.. he's just as bad as Saddam and the thing is they dont have the capabilities of making nukes.. they have nukes. And we know this..

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ummm....*hates politics* also...

thinks something needs to be done about sadamm but who knows....we should've gotten rid of his ass years ago...but that was a cluster **** as well...*LOL*

personally, the best thing about sadamm is the quote from Bridget Jones' Diary..

"if staying here means that i would have to work within 10 feet of you....then i would rather wipe sadamm hussain's ass." LMFAO

ummm....*bites rotten on the ankle*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it ALL seriously scares the hell out of me.....

this is a good size video download...it was seen on CNN and freaked out alot of people:ClIcK hErE

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The thing that strikes me as really ironic about it all is this...

Yes Saddam is very likely a complete loon... but Bush is in all probability just as bad. Also, does any country that possesses weapons of mass destruction themselves really have the right to tell ANY other country that they cannot have them also BEFORE disarming themselves???

in the real world i believe this is called HYPOCRISY... *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Did you all listen to Colin Powell?...Were you all sucked in?

independant

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast