Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The partyhouse ghoster and asshole is back.

Bob.. funny how been in there this whole week.. in fact all of tonight(shouldnt have been anyway prob) and not one real argument or any of the crap in PH.

Then suddenly bob comes in.. who hasn't been there in a while. And people are being ghosted.. this guy tripod who i had talked to and joked around with lastnight is talking shit to me. hmmmm

I know for a fact it was bob in the pool.. I cant say how i know once again but i know. And for the hour i saw him in that room the same bullshit was going on that ruined the pool.

Believe me or not I dont care.. he uses a proxy or many so booting him wont solve anything. But i can imagine suddenly a lot of the bullshit will get transfered there.

lifes too short and too many good things in my life to be in there with that bullshit right now.

anyway just thought i'd warn you all. see you in a month or so.

until then anyone in there using my name isn't me. I have no time for ugly old men with grudges.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Btw moron the fact none of this is worth the trouble to me is progress.

But im sure from the view of a jaded old man with nothing in his life but to play the laughing boy under a name bob while ghosting and starting shit... it means something.

When you unplug from this place often you'll see why even minor annoyances aren't worth it.

but you're 40 some and this is all you have.. enjoy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

man!!!!! rotten!!!
    it wernt B?b!

*L* you're justa a tad mixed up...tho

its somebody you pissed off for no reason at all..
    which narrows it down to about 20 peeps....or more...g*

no! serious! it could have been.....but this i know as a fact!! its somebody you've pissed off b4......k

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I thought no one went to the pool anymore? *confused look*

I miss you J!! Yahoo me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I take it back i'd care if you died.. but i honestly can't fucking stand you.

you piss me off more than knowing you is worth never stand by anyone. passive agressive as bob.. so yes fuck off.

Dont know why we even talk at all you do nothing but piss me off.

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ December 22, 2002 09:59 PM: Message edited by: rotten ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

mmkay, dunno, dont wanna know, I'm going back to not worrying about chatrooms or posting again *backs outta the room slowly*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Give me a break J!!! you are not always right and i'm not always wrong!!!
    and untill you accept that.....i guess i'll always piss you off ...right???

i squelched you, as tom!! but i got these...*L*

(05:22:05) J says to ..: roxyhell: btw you deserve everything warrior gave you.. brain dead idiot

(05:23:06 W) J PRIVATELY whispers to ..: roxyhell: get back with him and be 40 with that asshole you dumb bitch..

W) J PRIVATELY whispers to ..: roxyhell: old stupid bitch

(05:44:56) ..: roxyhell: OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!.....by the WAY!!....squelch ...works extremely well...thank you very much.......*LMAO*.....to whome ever's been trying to say shit in PM......*L*....*wipes tear

you just confermed it...

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ December 22, 2002 10:18 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

Im right cus im intelligent and know things.. you're wrong because you're stupid.

Doesn't matter i use you.. use this when i wanna blow off steam. people actually in my life should thank you.

I tell you you're stupid partly trying to help you. if you look at your life mel you know you need help. You can't say you're happy you can't say you've achieved anything or ever will.

Like it or not i do you a favor... nothing i say isn't true. I have a lot to go back to so i can afford to have nothing here. You had warrior and thats all you had. You are spending christmas with your brother because you are afraid to go out in the world and do/be anything.

i could psychoanalyze you all i want but its your stupidity that constantly pisses me off.. in whatever form it appears as.

Honestly i thank the people who got me off the net and think more highly of them than the false friends that kept me online for so long.

This is an honest statement. the idiots in the pool.. bob and whoever else that started all that shit did those of us a favor who dont chat much.
    this week was a fluke but seeing as how i have a job for the break now its no big deal.

Look where you're at you just broke up with warrior just like you did last year around this time.

I cant say you're smart enough to ever be something someday but at least trying to think even if only while chatting is a start. You are incapable of that it seems so i wont try to help you anymore.. you're a lost cause.

Do you wanna be here when you're 45 though.. maybe with another version of warrior. I cant say i care enough about you to not laugh at this idea. You're nothing but a place on the net.. not a person but a place.

My problem is i have too much energy so doesn't matter where i spend it.. that will stop though as i see this place is a waste.
    Just know those friends on there that make chatting nice for you are doing you a disservice. friends that support your online loves are doing you a disservice.

go out and become someone dont live your life here.

but if you do who gives a fuck? just dont count me in as one of the people who never said anything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

as gum yup! same place as last year and the year b4 that even....*smacks gum
    after all, i'm stupid and a brain dead idiot!as gum
    wrong on another thing, he dumps me!! oh! and i forget to thank him for this...stupid! me!!

*puts gun to head...pulls the trigger

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ December 23, 2002 01:10 AM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All you have to do is look back and count the amount of times that Mr Rotten has said "He Will Never Return!" to the loserdome that is the net chat environment. But here he is yet again, telling all how dumb and sad they are for doing so.

Change the record.
    What were you doing this time last year J?

It's obvious that the net is your means of ego massage. With stunning regularity you appear to tell us all of your exceptional intelligence, whilst at the same time putting someone (usually Mel) down. It's schoolyard bully tactics and it's really time you practice what you preach.

Grow up or log off.

I'm sure your claws are sharpening as you read this...take your time.
    I'm not online often.

Before you start...I'm fully aware that I've been an idiot.

I'm no saint, but no fraud either.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast