Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the other day i was readin some stuff and somehow it metioned somethin bout the kkk.... and i thought to myself how i hadn't really heard anything about them in a while so i did a search on yahoo to see if there was such a thing still around and sure enough kkk.com is their official website.... made me sick to think that there are still people out there that think like that.... but when i was reading it i kept thinking that these people must be mentally ill... just their beliefs and the way they try to justify them seem so childish.... and it was almost like they were begging for new people to join.... anyway check out the site if ya have a chance.... really made me appreciate the fact that i'm sane enough to know how fucked up those people really are

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol.... your cute mel..... ummmm i been doin lotsa other things besides readin bout the kkk.... but i just couldn't believe they had a website.... anyway i wanna see your pics.... who else was there?.... and can u even understand ozzy anymore?.... would still be cool to see him tho... anyway post those pics when ya get em back k?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

clapclap

what else you been doin besides searchin kkk???

i had 1rst row seat 1 at OzzFest i gotta wait 3 days to get the pics back on CD.....

*waits

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a course they have a website! any idiot can have a website....just cuz they're beyond idiot dont mean they cant have a website..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

the usual play'd main stage, Chevelle, Disturbed, Manson n KoRn...then Ozzy!!

Ozzy looked so old, it scared me, i left after two songs....

16 bands play'd on the second stage from 9am till 4pm...Cradle of Filth, were freaks MotoGrader were freaks too but they rocked...
    the last band to play, AFTER 8 hours of 107? dry heat and so smoggy you could hardly breathe....
    and we were on dry dusty dirt.....KillSwitchEngaged...kicked ass!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

When Manson started people went nuts, i had front row seats and there was like a pit where people stood in front of me...people were getting up on the seats and dive bombing head first OVER security to get to the very front....
    needless to say, i got kicked in the head a few times and i got a huge black an blue mark under my arm from bein smashed against the front barrier.... because NObody got away from the Security assholes, they got their faces smashed in the ground an shit!! almost ruined KoRn people got so fuck-ing crazy!!!...*L* i had a blast, and i'd do it again in a second.....*L*

.....CONCERTS ROCK!!!!!

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ July 09, 2003 12:45 PM: Message edited by: M?????a ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Paige would be a good person to ask about that.

<font color="#0000FF" size="1">[ July 08, 2003 06:03 PM: Message edited by: rotten ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*rubs eyes*

*blinks*

*rubs 'em again*

could sworn i saw nonny....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

ask about what??

...J are you high???

Non, asked NO questions...and there were NO questions asked???

So there must not be anything to answere...right??

right!!!