Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No place will ever be like the pool I use to pop in there occasionly as chyna and it was heaps of fun, I can never find you guys anymoe or just fine 1 or 2 of yas to muck about with anyhow, lets not let these boards die hey

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Misses my best mate *P* hey mellum who will look out for me i miss that lots....and hell...i need to learn stuff still...and ..geee...i need a holiday....and i need YOU who else can i give pressies to.....and DO you know what a ROOT is mel....??????

CanadianGirl

waves to ~lily~, mel, blaze, 2CUTE, Indea, heidi, and evolutionHasBegun...I miss all you guys [img]frown.gif[/img] ...even though i bounce into some of YOUS in nastychat, but its just not the same anymore...BUT its good to see YOU guys time to time and catch up on somethings

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Guys....Yep the Pool has gone.....but our friendship remains .....what should that be telling you alll....FIND A PLACE...we all need to plan a day meet converse not moan about whats gone ...for we all hav,nt....i know the girls go to foreplay at times i have gone in and seen them.....so why not meet there one day first like an afternoon tea thingy...hell the pool was fun ...but it was a room We....all of us made the pool...not the room...thinkabout it...I am sure between all of us and our MSN contacts we can arrange a mmmmm like reunion....Blaze heidi 2 indea Lill CG and spirt we can do it you know .....lets make a date time and do it...im sure if we get em there they will come back slowly....what do you all think??????????....just so we can stop living in the past and start again

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CHEERS!! well said soulie honey...

waits to see if it happens.. I'm game!

and mellie!!

I'M GOING BACK TO LONDON.... but this time... I'M GOING TO PARIS TOO!!!!

sorry got a little excited [img]redface.gif[/img] ... miss everyone, I've noticed we are all still here too.. just scattered and busy.. summer'll do that to ya.. I think the cold weather and shorter days will help bring us together again.. its just hard to be online when there are cute boys outside with their shirts off.. and things to jump off of or ski behind... ice cream by the water... too tempting to be stuck at a computer... but no one ever really goes away... we just wander off... but we'll wander back.. I know I always do

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#9900FF" size="1">[ September 28, 2003 03:23 AM: Message edited by: Annabananabelle ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*wanders in an hugs the whole freakin bunch of ya*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I feel like the lil kid who tags along behind the bunch of the rest of the big kids...
    *lol*
    I seem to always be the one who posts last, or slow to say the least.
    UGH.
    Well, anyways..................
    Mellie...
    How many x's did we stay at ph when everyone else had went to bed... leaving us no choice but to stay and keep the rep up. I mean, who else was going to tease people like "supercockdad" or "incestmom"?
    [img]eek.gif[/img]
    Me 'n you have had some pretty fun times in that place. God knows, I have laff'd til my stomach was literally cramping... you and countless others... ( you know who you all are ) made that place an awesome place to go. It was like "Cheers" that place where you'd go and everyone knew your name, yanno?
    The looks I've had to endure from my family as they'd look over at me as I was sitting at my desk typing and reading and nearly be in hysterics from laughter... yep...
    I'd just look over at 'em sheepishly and shrug my shoulders and smile.
    How can you possibly explain that to your family?
    *lol*
    This thread for me has potential to get sappy and I'm not wanting to let myself go in that direction.I basically just wanted to say that...Mellie... I do luv ya so much as a good friend. I had been super guilty of not posting much 'cept here and there randomly or maybe here and there on my board. I still think the world of ya tho...and do miss see'n you and talkin to ya.
    ( and I still hate your job, I think they treat you like shit and that makes me ANGRYYY!!! )
    Turn on that msn of yours sometime and talk to me woman. I miss youuu.............
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yep Briiii I have got in so much trouble from my dad for laughing so loud and hell i could never let him read it because of all the dirty banners &*L* he is an old perv and might have stayed longer than i wanted him tooooo....but yeh there were funny times never to many sad.....and yeh all you guys did it for me as well...Hugs ya at that thought

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I see London, I see France, Holy Shit! I forgot to wear underpants!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

REV

they're on your head....

*thinkin
    Girlie Girl was it you? and i know Anna did, you guys hung out at the PH for awhile then went off for a couple years..... and when you came back ...i was still in the same place as when you left.....

and alot of us is watchin Paiges 420 grow up on here....ya know she's gonna be 20 years old...

when PH went down it cut off alot of people...
    remember TESS our blind friend...
    alot of the really old PH people would stop by at least once a year to see if it was still the same...expecially around the christmas holidays.... i remember every year sittin with my notepad ready to copy paste any message, anyone wanted me to forward to somebody else...
    this past year...it didnt happen..

i should break out my old note pads, but i dont wanna put those old floppys in this newer PC..

oh man!! the corn guy!!! *brb

mmmmMmmm Mexican corn on the cob... they push their carts around honkin thier bike horns, sellin corn on the cob for 1$...cheese an pepper chili....
    i keep squirtin the screen....hold on!!

...k...now where was i........

door!! *brb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12