Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Hiya..how have you been?..seeme like things are slow everywhere..i cant even think of one thing to post on my board..I just try and respond if there is anything there to respond to..TJ's board is dead too..only macy..mystic and Rev post it..and thats few and far between..then there is Evo's place..which i get lost on.. [img]eek.gif[/img] so many boards to visit..to try and keep up..so many new ones popping up...your board has been here forever it seems...the people who used to be here all the time..have moved on..i think the loss of the pool pretty much forced everyone to find new places..and here we sit forgotten..its a shame life has to change like that...we all used to have so much fun in the pool..i remember staying up half the night laffing till i cried...there was always a familiar face in there..day or night..never a dull moment.. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ..I guess my whole purpose in this thread is to say I miss things as they were...this place cant be left to die..there were days I had to come here every 15 minutes just to see what someone was going to post...This place made me an addict to HB..*L...Its the beginning of about half the boards here in AW..but more than that..its a place where a HUGE group of friends hung out...there is so much to read here..so many memories..good and bad..I know sometimes I just dont find the time to visit and post other boards..but i always chaeck this board out first..I guess it habit.. [img]redface.gif[/img] ..anyhow..sorry for rambling along...just remembering..and stuff..

CanadianGirl

hey mel...just thought i would stop on by to see how everything is...I know Blaze i miss all the ole poolie...I remember ALL the good time we ALL had...I dont get to get around much on the hostboards...well here i am now...i hope everything is going great with you...I'll try and get to your board more... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

_____________handball|_____________

ramble is good!!

reality was like a slap in the face, when i came in and looked around before i logged on....

show topics for the last 20 days... and you see only 4 topics including the sticky...
    its like wow where'd it all go....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

______________HrtRos1____________

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know exactly what you meant..when i came in a few times..i just sat here and looked..i kept thinking someone post something..and i never could quite figure out what to say..I wondered where you had been off to..thinking maybe you were sick..or something..cause you never leave your board for long..ah well...cold weather is coming..more people will be round..i hope.. [img]confused.gif[/img] if not..we will be here...we'll go down with the ship.. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Evening Ladies!!
    Mel you've created a home that we all come back to. I may not post often, but i do come back in every time i come online just to stay connected and check up on the people i care about.
    I also miss the good ole days in the chat room. The new areas lack the easy camaderie that we shared in PH regardless of the BS that went along with it.
    People like you, chloe, blazey, CG, Nikki and Briar keep me coming back in here to reconnect with some fond memories.
    Miss you guys!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She didnt say monster....... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

I miss the pool too.........I miss everyone....nothings the same..........*eyes the knife drawer....... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] How come no chatroom will ever be the pool? We've all even been in the same chatroom....and bleh...it doesn't even compare...*waves to everyone* I still come here often, I just normally don't have much to day *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG!!
    I didn't say heidi monster or 2cutie !!
    ..you know..that's why i never put names..i always forget people
    It's all you guys..and all the laughs i've had with you all..
    I've met 2...and she lives in the States..what's your excuse monster!!?? we live an hour apart for christ sakes *LOL*

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ya know... i want to say something here but i dunno whats left to be said.... nothing is ever the same...from one day to the next... thus my choice of names... evolution my friends has forced us all to change, to grow, and to head in new directions... who knows where we're headed from here....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast