Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey spidey...

we aren't anybody.. we are just everybody...

anyone who has ever felt alone.. that's us.

anyone who has ever felt surrounded.. that's us.

anyone who has ever felt overwhelmed.. that's us.

anyone who has felt unappreciated... that's us.

anyone who has felt sad, or happy, or fightened, or brave... that's us, too.

we are you... everyone who you are talking about.. the "poolies" or "porchies" or whatever... I garuantee that you can identify with one characteristic from each of us... we find a voice here in the internet that we cannot find (for various reasons) in real life...

maybe some of us are too nice.. and here we are able to let our caustic wit run rampant...

or maybe we are passive... yet here we can be stong and aggresive...

or maybe it's just because we are real.. we are not all leggy 6'2" blondes with perfect physiques.... we are big,small,fat,thin.pretty,pretty ugly, people whose common bond is that we are all smart.. capable of captivating conversation and witty banter, regardless of our physicality..

I know thats what always brings me back to my internet family.. people like Mel and Heidi and Virgo(from the pool.. love ya hon) and so many others that have been lost and found along the way... they don't care whether I lose or gain 10 lbs.. if my life gets crazy and I fall off the planet for awhile... hey, thats ok, too. The people I have made connections with over the years ( I typo'd tears while writing this.. guess that would have worked,too) are there for me no matter what.. and I for them.

I (and you, too) am lucky enough to have stumbled on an incredible group of people who will never leave my heart and my mind because when my life has been at its darkest.. that is when they were there for me the most...

I'm proud to count myself among the ranks of the "poolies" or "porchies" or whatever.. they are a great group of people.

they span the rich.. the poor.. the learned.. and the undereducated... the "norm" and the "deviant"... the "have's" and the "have nots" and yet all share this common thread... we in our own way have been able to reach out past socioeconomic barriers to each other and make each other hate, love, laugh and cry... and one of the greatest thing about us spidey.. we are always looking for new members!

So to Mel.. and all the rest... I love you all, you are a special kind of family that few ever have the privelege to appreciate...

Much love,
    Annabelle xxx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SPYDERLUV , I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TOO YOU. YOU POSTED A REPLY ON ONE OF MY TOPICS LAST YEAR. YOU MADE ME SMILE. I NOW HAVE MY OWN BOARD CALLED ALL THE TOPICS. I HOPE THAT YOU WILL COME DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT. IT'S HERE IN ABSOLUTELY WRONG. MELINDA I HOPE COME DOWN ALSO. LATER.

pete

Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] leave the porch light on, so we all can find our way back home

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I miss the days when this was our only board. Not that I don't enjoy going to the other boards. They are all great. But when mel had the only board ,back in the day, everyone was here. Together...sooner or later everyone would show up.

I miss the pool. I miss Non. I miss Sam. I miss Mystic. I miss all the people that didn't stay long enough for us to get to know them...the ones that we tortured with our retardedness..lol.

Things just aren't the same at the new places.

I love ya Than.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The fights on the other boards arent the same as they were here....*G*
    I miss the pool too......I miss the humor when everyone was together......I have alway found my friends from the pool were hilarious......in their own right then get them all together and it could bring you up no matter what you were feeling....Everyone has their own thing to bring to the table.......So I miss it.....We got together before xmas........and it wasnt all of us but it was a reminder of how much fun we used to have together...
    We should do that again sometime soon.......and get everyone together.....For old times sake..*G

Spyder......you been drinkin.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Hope all is well with all of you.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

pops in to say hi...........

and to lick heidi........

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

back when the spawn insanity forum was fresh, we like this site. We werent really stuck on ourselves, but we thought we were cool. Then 1 of us started mingling around, prolly fozzie bear, see what happens when ya feed the bears? it's family moves in an never goes away.

Then i started coming here, somewhat frequently. and while i have always been not one to really care what other people think of me, or try to impress other people.

I gotta admit i have always looked up to quite a few of you. I know that i havent really impressed many if any of you, but i have always thought that you guys were the cool crowd. the seniors in high school so to speak. It's funny, after hanging in the chat rooms with you guys, and annoying alot of you, when i go to a chat rooom now, and see internet tough guys, or internet bitches, i just gotta laff. cause they arent anything special.

So in closing, i guess im going to swallow my pride and admit that you guys are my hero's. your people that this little arachnid looks up to.

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Spyderman Spyderman Does Whatever A Spyder Can...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

posts beneath you so you can be on top...a kodak moment, a once in a lifetime thing...enjoy it TeeJ.

*squirms

SpyderLuv'r.........you gotta booboo or ya just missing the things we forgot to remember or is the the things that you remember not to ever forget?

funny how you can have so much fun at something and someday realize how much you miss it.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

much love Spydie... and to the rest of you as well... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast