Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant seem to put together my thoughts........

this was my very first rramble after hearing....

maybe soon i can effectively say whhat i feel

Life is too freaking fragile. Here today, gone tomorrow. Laughing today, totally wasted away by some horrible form of cancer in 6 months.... A moments anger can turn into a life time behind bars. A fragile bloom left in a temperature one degree too cold can be nothing but a pale, limp reminder of what was.

I know there is a thread already for briar~...ive read it. I was touching base at work with Chele and she told me to brace myself.... funny how those words just kill a soul.

brace yourself

Briar~ our loving sunny faced angel here on earth....is now an angel in heaven.

I was instantly sick to my stomach...... Im familiar with death. Ive lots all grandparents, a parent, friends and students...... Im no stranger to grief.

I often wonder how we fair mortals are chosen for our lot in life. Briar lost her beautiful son not even 2 years ago yet....to a terminal illness.....and now her family must once again pick up the pieces and move forward.

Briar...my wish for you is that you are dancing with your joy in heaven, surrounded my the love that drifts above from all of us. Sweet cherub heavenly fair....... your twinkling eyes will always stay in my mind.

On Joy and Sorrow
    from "The Prophet"
    by Kahlil Gibran

Then a woman said, Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow
    And he answered:
    Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
    And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was often times filled with your tears.
    And how else can it be?
    The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.
    Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?
    And is not the lute that soothes you spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
    When you are joyous,
    look deep into your heart and you shall find
    it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.
    When you are sorrowful
    look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth,
    you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
    Some of you say, "Joy is greater than sorrow," and others say, "Nay sorrow is the greater."
    But I say unto you, they are inseparable.
    Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at you board, remember that the other is asleep upon you bed.

Verily you are suspended like scales between you sorrow and your joy.
    Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.
    When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weight his gold and his silver, needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall.

Im just not sure....how my mind can be held hostage by mere trivial things when others are faced with such enormous tasks.

Not just this, every day....someone loses the love of their life, a baby ceases to cry, two ill timed cars collide and alter lives forever, words are spoken with such venom that never again will the people be the same......

every day....im amazed by the way of the world

HOLD THOSE YOU LOVE AND CARE for close. Let the pety stuff go. Apologize when it fits, admit things when necessary and give the extra lil bit when others are trying too.

Im so far from perfect, when the creator came up with the standard of perfection, i was no where around.....

I screw up
    I mess up
    I am mean
    I am rude
    I am thoughtless
    I am careless
    I am sarcastic
    I am lazy
    I am all these things

combined with the good in me. Every one of these things is inside me. No need to post those things.... just wanted everyone to know.... that....... life is fragile... we all have our issues, we all have our moments... no one is perfect....

yet....who's to say tomorrow it's not one of us......

by god...i am not going down without a fight...... for myself...for my friends...for my enemies.... for all that is good in my world................................... you shall see.....

How can I be filled with JOy and Sorrow......Joy for knowing once again she's with her Dustin...sorrow for knowing her other child is mourning yet another loss.....

Sorrow knowing that all is not well in our lil worlds....

Sorrow knowing that letting go is soo fucking hard.....and no where near as easy as brave people make it seem.....

and JOY for knowing that goodness is head of me....

im gonna be scarce for awhile............i have icq...i have yahoo i have msn....... i will read here...but my heart hurts....

if it fits...... hold me close.................. those are ways to find me....

if it doesnt...... well, who knows...maybe scarces means no posts til tomorrow....

i only know...

i hurt
    i feel alone
    i ache
    i grieve
    i worry
    i hope
    i pray
    i believe

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow!
    I'm in shock
    I just found out right now from CG
    Maybe later I can gather my thoughts better.....

Oh God Judy I hope you have your beautiful angel Dustin in your arms right now. I think that's the only thought that can provide at least a little bit of comfort right now.......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my prayers and deepest sympathy go out to her family...truly sad...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yanno....I didn't know Briar as well as the rest of you, but from what I did know, she was a beautiful person.

[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As alot people on here im not not sure what to say....i just found out...as soon as jeep told me i had tears...i guess i was one of the few people online that actually met her in person. She was a beautiful&strong person thats what i remember about her...i dunno what else to say at this time.... [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What can one say at a time like this? I dont think there are words in the english language that can describe the empty feeling inside nor describe the crushing sadness we feel.

Journey on towards those distant white shores Judy...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

~tears ~ Hugs The X

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As most of you know, i rarely get on many chat sites anymore. one of the sites i do visit is dustin's. i couldn't figure out why she hadn't posted anything the past couple of weeks. i went to another site and was scrolling down and saw dustin's name with a message that his mom passed away 2/28. that was the date of her last entry. i was instantly drawn here...

im just in tears. i don't get online much. i was blessed to get to know judy, dustin and ty on a personal level. we sent things back and forth from texas to canada. his loss was so hard on her...

i know how much pain she was in for 18 1/2 months losing dustin. i am so happy she is at peace with him now. i am just so devestated about this news.

judy, was a loving and understanding friend to me. i laugh at all the good times we had...i still cry when i read all of her entry's on dustin's website...she was so lost without him.

she was one of my first online friends. i hug my bear tight. what a cherished gift she made for me...she will be so missed!

~a loss on earth...but heaven is so blessed!~

~clover

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm so sorry i hardly get the chance to get here anymore.....

everyone is so beautiful on this thread.....

Clover? can you post the address to Dustin's web site??

i miss her: (

CanadianGirl

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast