Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

don't let it make you sad, everyday is a lesson to learn in the book of life...

i don't mind sharing the good stuff at all, you can't never tell when it might be "just what someone needed" when you do it.

and the other one....do unto others as you'd have done unto you........

i think its often abused, often misused, often misinterpreted yet still words that are lived everyday by some folks out there....theres still good in this world im sure....but the good is hidden by the bad ...just gotta search for it, its there i'm sure.

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Zipfile_exe

oh christ....love is so full of shit..nothing but the desire in human nature to have control and decieve for the sole purpose of evilness..specially for those with nothing but vengence in the heart....and in this day of moral understandings we learn vengence in an early age....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ahhh...Tee [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

That has to be one of my favorite bible verses!!
    So true, words to live by and very neccessary for a relationship to last.

Gurk, I love you so much, so many of our experiences mirror each other, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I also know you're looking for the same thing I am..and its worth the wait. Never settle for anything less than all the above mentioned things. Never settle for less than you deserve...you're worth having the best (and so I am) and when the right guy comes along..you'll both know it and all that wait will suddenly seem worth it.

Heidi, if coming here and seeing that surprises you..would it shock the hell out of you to know I have a picture with that exact verse hanging on my wall? I was brought up in a religous home, and am a very spiritual person...I just dont always chose to share it on here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Bama...uhhh...yeah..real love does exist, and when its right...its not shit, its not always easy, it takes work..but the rewards you reap when it is truly love are so worth any effort or work you put into it. Act hard if you want...but you'll find it someday...there's so much more under that tough exterior...but I wont tell anyone..wouldn't wanna ruin your "hard ass" image...it'll be our lil secret [img]wink.gif[/img]

Enough mushy...blahhhh

Tee..thanks for the talk last night...you make me smile too *smooch* and thanks for the last "do unto others as you'd have done to you" also another one to live by...love ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Got that in an email and wondered who I could share it with, so since you put a smile on my face so many times, I reckoned it wouldn't be such a bad thing if I shared it with you....... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love is patient and kind Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. 1 Corinthians 13:4-5

Love is patient and kind- Makes me sad to think that I spent so much time with someone who wasnt so patient and kind....

Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude.
    Makes me sad to think I spent so much time with someone who was jealous... rude and never proud of me...

Love does not demand its own way. Makes me sad to think I spent so much time with someone who totally said it was his way..when the push came to shove.

Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. Makes me sad to think that I spent so much time with someone who was totally irritated by me and my love. Someone who kept me so on edge I started keeping score..or a record of being wronged.

It's a beautiful verse... Thank you for sharing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never thought I'd come to 2's board and see a bible quote........*G*

It is beautiful though........Unconditional love..........Magine if the world was full of that......... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] u2.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those 'It might have been.'"
    -John Greenleaf Whittier

"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew."

"How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart... you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend. Some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold."

I got them today..from someone special [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Thought this was the perfect place for them