Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

I think the secret is to be loved for all we are and all we are not....not being changed and not changing anyone else.... Falling in love over and over and over..even over the way someone grabbed the salt.. but never for one day do you stop loving.... when thats not there and you have to fight and start to lose yourself to keep it... Its time to go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

2CUTE , Are you all right ? I want you too call the police and file a report of grand theft. 2C he had no right too steal your stuff that you worked so hard for to buy for yourself. Make sure you notifiy all the pawn shops. You have a lot of friends here at AW and we care for you very much. If you need my help call me. Check your Hostboard PM. Be Strong 2C everything is going to be all right pete [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

youre right in feeling everything you feel....

i think what made me feel.... proud tho...is w hen you said its just stuff....

its totally just stuff... but yes... you can be pissed as helll about it... emotions are good...

his body guard is around... because... he feels bad enough to not give himself any opportunity... to have to defend himself alone... cuz he knows he can't.

let it go for awhile... let it blow over with rob n cody..n work.....

i know in your heart its not blowing over...tho....trust me...

but... keep it together one day at a time...or 12 hours at a time...or 6 or if you have to.. one hour at a t ime...... keep your work... business like because YOU..are good at what you do. DOn't let it.... destroy that....

and WendeEE.... you deserve every emotion you feel. DEserve meaning... .it's okay to feel them. Chele told me a few months ago... something about ... what that pain we feel is.... it's early ..i cant remember..... grrr but i will ask her....

He can take your computer... your X boX... your coffee table... your best CDs....

But he can't take away...what I truly know is you.... that huge heart...... and soul that sits inside you..... that unending ability to keep trying.... he cant take what we all love about you....

Im here too..if you need to talk.........

check your yahooie

Amy

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wendee......when u r ready for some time away.....call chills....you know you are welcome at her place anytime.....her number and mine is on your yahoo again, in case you lost them.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well...I finally found the courage to leave. I called him from work at about 3 pm yesterday and told him I'd be leaving work at 6 pm, packing my stuff, and out of his life. I thought I'd be safe and not run into him since he was supposed to work until 9 pm...boy was I wrong! I walk in the door at around 7 pm to find my apartment empty...he took the new tv, computer, printer, scanner, x-box...anything worth money. Apparently he told his boss he was sick, robbed the apartment and left. I was upset at first about the material things...I got over it.

What hurts the most is what he did next. I'm upset, and I call him...and yes, over and over again...he took everything worth anything out of the apartment, I was MAD...what emotion did he expect out of me? I'm then labeled as psycho...I'm stalking him. We work for the same company, I'm still a little upset this morning, I call him once (yes he is at work now), apparently he goes to his boss and tells him I'm calling him, i'm harrassing him, and distracting him. Being as we work for the same company, this plays out as a big soap opera for everyone to watch. I'm pulled from work, and my boss asks me about it, he sides with me of course...what normal person wouldn't be pissed? He agrees that it's not me who is bringing our personal life into the workplace, but as a "precautionary measure" I'm not to walk by him at the kiosk, cuz he's blowing it out of proportion, and they don't want him making more unfounded complaints.

I guess I'm a bit upset he made an ass out of me, but the thing that hurts most is that he did this. I'm not allowed the courtesy of grieving over lost love and a failed relationship in private. I finally found the strength/courage to leave...and it feels like he pulled the rug out from under me and my world is caving in...how do I not crack under the pressure?

He also had a "body guard" while at the kiosk, Dave his assistant manager sat with him the whole time...I guess so I wouldn't assalt him? Dunno, don't care, it just hurts so bad that he would make me out to be such a monster in front of the people I work with and see everyday.

Another thing that happened is, I was leaving, I had told him that...he runs to Rob, a friend of his we work with, and stays there...why I'm not sure, I was leaving the apartment. He is there again tonight...I haven't been able to say one word to Cody over the phone, without Rob being there listening in on our conversations and yelling shit in the background. So much for keeping work and personal separate. Why am I the one getting the lecture if collegues (sp?) are yelling insults at me...if he fakes an illness at work to deal with personal matters....seems like it's he who is mixing business and personal?

I'm not sure what to do from here, I've tried to sit him down and talk to him, but I'm afraid Rob will be listening, I don't want to be his entertainment for the night, and plus...Cody has made such a big fuss, I don't think he can talk to me in front of Rob at this point...he risks looking like an asshole after everything he said about me....god forbid he lose face in front of friends/coworkers. So as a result, he hangs up on me.

I'm just so sad, I'm a very loyal person who feels so deeply...I hate losing a friend...I didn't think he was the greatest person/friend...but I did think he was a friend, and I hate that I've lost that. He made such a scene...I feel like at this point it's impossible to be friends again...we both end up looking like assholes with our coworkers...

so yeah....done rambling...*takes a deep breath* I hate burning bridges and losing friends *sigh*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just2cute...

as a northern southern gravel slinger once said...

YOU RAWK!!!

thats all just stuff and can be replaced in time, you have the guts to do something alot are scared to do, get up and go....let him have peace with all those memories of you glaring at him, when he watches tv, plays games, surfs the net, everything will be haunting him of you [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

you go girl.

it'll be alright just2cute, im sure.

you should have an email next week *appplause...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think you should find out what your rights are as a live in couple and take what is Yours......I never have the popular opinion..but thats ok....*L*
    I left you a yahoo.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

check your pm's.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

heidi the rightful thing to do would be to let us come visit [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i think a visit would be good too

and heidi....i want her to have her stuff too...

but..to get rid of a creep....i will buy her an X boX .....

and HEidi...smooch miss you...

drives to Tenneeesee or ATlanta...to get Tee...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast