Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am going through the samething snow...he just keeps giving excuse after excuse...not today, i'm not feeling too well...not today, i am too tired...not today i'm watching tv...etc etc *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My 2 cents...whether it's wanted or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

First off... if the two of you aren't in sync... then you have to figure out how to fix it.... and until ya fix it..... ((( talk to the hand )))...

In my opinion... if you're married or part of a committed couple...taking care of business with anyone else is breaking the bond of your relationship... unless you h ave already agree'd on having an open relationship.

Just me.... but having had...my heart ripped out into 349857398475928374918374134 teeensy pieces... I know about relationships unraveling.... I know about infidelity...

I know...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if he doesnt want you , and isnt bothered by you getting it elsewhere i dont know why he wants you around at all ?

I have never stopped wanting to be intimate with anyone ive been with , if the day should come then obviously i shouldnt be with them .

Never cheat though , be honest through out , even if it hurts your partner . I have had to tell exs before i was not happy and didnt think we should be together because iw anted to be with some one else , or anybody else . better that than lower yourself to a cheating whore ~shrugs~

my 2 cents

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

and a good 2 cents...... XTC [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my hubby is going through depression don't know if thats why his sex drive is low im always the one to initiate(sp)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems that he would want to keep you satisfied so that you don't go looking elsewhere...........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*nods*... loss of sexual drive is most definitely a BIG symptom of depression. However, the medications of choice to treat depression right now have sexual side effects. They either decrease sex drive, or cause difficulty or inability to achieve orgasm. So it's sort of a catch-22. You can ask your doctor to let your husband try out a non SSRI(selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) anti-depressant, but those are the older drugs, and they are usually reluctant to give them, as the newer ones work so much better. If it's been going on for more than 2-3 weeks, the depression that is, you should seriously consider sitting down and talking with his doctor about treatments, because anything beyond that time frame is considered chronic depression. It may be better to get rid of the depression, and try to treat the loss of sex drive in other ways...

The BEST natural treatment for depression? Exercise. Make him get up... get out. Nag him to fucking DEATH if you have to. Go for a short 15 minute walk every night after dinner to start... get him interested in some physical activities, and you may see some improvement in his interest in THAT physical activity... [img]wink.gif[/img] I've also heard that ginko biloba is good for that... increases BLOOD flow....s* And hell, if all else fails, that's why they invented the little blue pill... hey. guys are embarrassed about that, especially younger ones, but i say whatever works... better than losing your wife or having your relationship damaged because she got frustrated and went out to find fullfillment elsewhere....right? *hugs*'

*laughs like hell cuz the first time i typed "blow flow".... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ September 25, 2006 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well he tried Zoloft for a month he couldn't acheive a orgasm so he discontinued the meds and then he asked for ativan well he said it was like taking a sugar pill he is afraid to ask for something else because he don't want the Dr to think he just wants drugs.....but before the depression he didn't have a high sex drive at all im the one thats a nympho *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its hard when a person with a HUGE sex drive is in a relationship with someone who hasnt got such a naturally high one .

im the one with a monsterous one unfortunately , i was told after a vasectomy it would decrease oh man how wrong they were lol .

strange lil scars on yer nuts and an increase is all ive noticed ... also no unplanned pregnancy is another bonus lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know what's going on with him. We have only been married a year and a half. when I told him I would go elsewhere, he said he would not put up with that. Well my point is if he does't want me to find it somewhere else, wouldn't he be more willing to give it up more than once a week?