Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snow Baybe, ya know I'm here fer ya. *hugs ya tight* Yer NEVER gonna be alone.... and same to you Tee Baybe. I lubs ya both lots *nods* I vote another weekend!!!! Phooey on the men... we gots each other. That is, if Tee doesn't throw me outta her bed again!!! And Snow *shakes my head* I dunno boutchu girl, you were ready for the givin, I shoulda done the takin. *LMaO* Luv ya girl *smooches*

Gracie Gurl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I guess we "men" are to be avoided? damn...

Well...if'n ya'll wanna good man...high mileage but few owners...regular oil changes...easy on the eyes...not a compact but not an SUV...good motor and larger than average dip stick...lemme know.

....damn..... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Dave hon...are you tryin to sell yerself*giggle*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yes I am... [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Awww...Hon why must you sell yourself...certainly there are women there...they gotta know how special and loving you are.*smooches your cheek*...If I didn't have my cowboy I'd snatch ya up [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, this is quite an interesting thread, at first I started to feel like I walked right into a meeting of feminists... But then you shift into normal conversation about how most men are immature, selfish, and disrespectful pigs...Well, so are most women! I could fill an entire season of Oprah Winfry shows with my stories of how women i've been with have mistreated me..I was ingaged once, i was 20 at the time, and the night I proposed and she accepted my ring, she cheats on me, THAT SAME NIGHT!!!Talk about playing games and being dishonest...And on top of that, as if that wasn't enough pain to deal with at the time, a week later, i found out she snuck my debit card outta my wallet, took a trip to the mall, spent damn near all the money in the account that month, then snuck the card back into my wallet after I fell asleep IN HER ARMS! After everything was over and found out, when i asked her why she even bothered to accept my ring if she wanted out, and why she stole from me....she says "I just started feeling like i wanted to be single and free again, and i guess i wanted to test my feelings and see if i really wanted to leave you and be single again, and cheating was the only way i could find out without jepordizing what i had with you, and the money i took from you, i took becuase i wanted some things, and i knew the card was there, and i knew your access code, it was just too tempting, so i acted impulsivly, i'm sorry, but i can't pay you back cause i don't have the money..."
    So basicly, she wanted to keep me on the back burner while she sewed her oats in the single market for a bit, after a 3 1/2 year commited relationship, then says she will marry me, accepts my ring, then cheats on me that same noght after i went home, stole from me, and didn't seem to understand that she should have told me all that crap when she started feeling it, at least she wouldn't have crushed me emotionally, i woulda been sad either way, but i would've respecte her wishes and feelings none the less and maybe woulda made a friendship out of it all.....
    Sorry for rambling on and on, i only filled this thread with my sob story because sometimes i think women have no idea how cruel some of you all can be! I'm 24 now, and after that, and everything else i have seen since, i'm half tempted to simply wait for the next "love of my life" to propose to me! at least that way, i'll know i'm safe in the beginning!
    metalmetalmetalmetal

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JC...i hear you loud and clear...women..men..we all do it..men dont have a monoploy on breaking hearts...i used to be the one to break them,,i didnt care..come hell or high water..it was my way or the highway...i worked my way thru damn near every guy in my town..now i'm not braggin by no means..just telling how it was...then..not to long ago....i met and fell headfirst with a very speical guy...i never loved anyone..i'm 32 years old..married three times...never did i love...till now...to make a long story short...he broke my heart...ripped into to tiny peices..left mey lying broken on the ground...now i know what it feels like...the things i have done my entire life..then men i crushed..the husbands i ruined...yeah..it comes back ten fold..i learned something....i needed to learn..i look in the mirror today..at a bitter sad girl...but a much wiser one...sad eyed..but knowing....i'll never ever hurt another soul..like i have been hurt..JC..dont be bitter..you learned a lesson..one you wont forget...as i did.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*knows women are jus as capable as bein manipulative backstabbin whores*...Oh god..hmm hope that wasn't too rough*L*...We all need to remember tho not to judge all men or all women based on the nasty skanky rottens ones we have been with in the past*nods lots*....If I had done that I wouldn't have the 2 beautiful lil angels I have now...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey everyone, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to come off as anger, nor did i intend to make it look like i was jumping all over the points that Snow Kitten was trying to make with a prejudice attitude when i don't have the slightest idea of what went on with the relationship she had with her EX.
    I just got started with the story, and as i was going through it, it simply reminded me of it all ya know, and i became upset by all the bad memories.
    I just hope I didn't make Snow Kitten feel any worse then she already seemingly does...especially since this is my first post on this board...
    Forgive me.....?

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

And thank you for the support Blazey and Summer, it's always good to be reminded that we aren't alone in this world when it comes to heartbreak, because lord knows, it happens to all of us 1 way or another...Oh and Blazey, i will say after that experience, I am far more picky and i spend much more time thinking now before jumping into a relationship with any women i meet when i'm out, it doesn't matter whether it's casual dating or something more serious at hand to think about, i take my time, where before, i'd simply dive right into the moment...

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ December 03, 2002 04:43 PM: Message edited by: JC 44488 ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast