Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sometimes i wonder what it would be like if we lived on the same street with lil fluffy dogs running up and down it and our kids playing in the street, jumping rope and playing tag.....thats just such an amazing thought to me.......
    <font size="3" face=" Arial,Tekton,">sometimes i forget how much distance there is between us, its the friendship so rich in joy that makes you clearly forget how far away you really are...

it wasn't meant for some of us to live close by because we have a hard time getting along in this web we weave every passing day...but to sit back and watch the laughter, the fun, the tears being shed, the hurt feelings, the arguments, the hugs, the i luv u's...when i roll my eyes, some of you know really how it looks cuz you seen me do that....when i sigh*, you know how that sounds, and when fury sets in, you know how i am and if it wasn't for yunz laffing theres no telling how p.i.s.t id get [img]wink.gif[/img] ....as long as we all stay in touch with one another, we're gonna hear of deaths among us, there will be all phases of emotions...some of us will even get upset enough to just walk away...when you wake up in the morning, you're actually getting another chance to do whatever you choose, live it as if there will not be another chance.....at night walk away from your day and glance back, did you laugh? were you happy for the most of it, if you wasn't maybe you'll get another chance to smile upon someone tomorrow.

yep i read briars website, it makes me sad......ive met people i wouldn't care if i never saw again, they're still walkin on the face of this earth somefreakinwhere...but one of the ones that was a good one isn't......

anyways......the punchline is......

i luv you all but i don't have to like any of you right now........ [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

whats the addy to her website..I used to have it..but like many other things...Its gone.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*comes over and sits down beside you*..its been awhile fire girl..what you just said..well..your right..and you had such a good way of putting it..wanna skittle? *hands you my bag..stares at the flames..and contemplates things..* [img]frown.gif[/img]
    *edit cuz i kint spell*

<font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ March 26, 2004 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

CanadianGirl

*sits in the middle of Tee and Blaze*
    *hugs*
    heidi CLICK
    I also had the addy up on mels board

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*just sits* *looks over at Blaze then hangs my head and looks at the floor*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

*drops skittles down ev oh ho's shirt.....

*chunks the far...

got marshmallows?

doggoneit i finally got a non sex related topic going....... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's me.