Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i'm completely frustrated and amazed at my best friend...her and her fiancee live across the parking lot from us...well a month and a half ago a friend of their's got into a fight with his room mate and he moved out..they told him he could stay there for awhile as long as he helped with the bills...well 2 weeks after he moved in he brought his gf and her 3 or 4 year old into the 1 bedroom apt without askin permission...they've tolerated all the bullshit...He has taken her car without permission on numerous occassions...yet she let him borrow it repeatedly to look for a new job etc...yesterday she let him borrow it and he put a HUGE dent in the front of it..now mind you its a 2006 Grand Prix...can't just pop it out cuz its fiberglass...so she told him NO more car...well this morning she woke up to a screamin scared damn near to death child...her mom never came home last night and Thomas(the friend) went to work...no one told Casey or Chris the lil one was alone in the living room...so casey packs up Tina's(Thomas's gf) and the lil one's shit and asks me if when Thomas gets done work will i take them to get rid of the lil one and their shit..i said sure as a favor to Casey...THEN Thomas calls after Casey went to work to tell us he didn't need us to drive him he had Caseys car...i'm like.WTF!!! WOMAN you gotta stand by your word...stop lettin him walk all over you...i called her she said she didn't think i'd want to drive an hour each way to get rid of the stuff for her..UGH!!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude I am so not gonna mis lead you here...I was reading but I can read AND glance ahead...then I saw the name TINA and well...I have had a BF for 30 fucking year yeas THIRTY and I recently told her to step OFF...

Uh tomorrow I will read this all the way thru but for now FUCK TINA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That is one reason WHY I will never get into another room mate situation. I am pretty sure jackass and jackoff did something to my husbands car when they borrowed it a few times because it runs funny sometimes. And it never did until they'd had it for a day or two. Then you have the couple thousand they took us for because of not paying rent and bills on their part plus saying we owed them this and that. Okay fine...we left her with a 400 dollar electric bill since she was taking the money we were giving her for it and squandering it. Fuck the bitch. Let her deal with it. We payed the full amount of rent and bills for a couple months and the money we "owed" them part of it just to get the fuck out and then hubby got a restraining order against her since she is his ex. She bowed up on me and tried to start a fight with me and I was like "Go for it you fucking cunt...take your best shot!" We discovered a record on her a mile long when we had to do discovery for the restraining order to make it stick and all sorts of stuff. Your friend needs to boot them all out and say enough. AND he needs to have your friends car fixed from the dent he put in it. All at his fucking expense. I am so tired of people like that. [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ARGGG well Thomas took the lil one to her dad's...i told John there is no way in HELL Thomas will live with us when Chris and Casey finally have enough of his bullshit...they've already said Tina isn't welcome there...seeing as how she is a piece of shit mother who in all reality doesn't deserve her daughter nor the child she is carrying

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just realized that I was tired of allowing people to suck me dry!!! You try to help and be a constant source of encouragement only to learn it doesn't go both ways. It became clear for me that I WAS LETTING IT HAPPEN so I said it's gonna be this way or no way. I am amazed at how freeing it was really!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The ex-gf/room mate would ask Daniel about money and he started telling her "you need to clear it with Kristin first." That pissed her off cause she knew I wasn't going to allow her to borrow what she wouldn't give back and she would try to skirt around me by saying she had talked to me and so Daniel would ask me if she had or not and then all hell would break loose. Angela doesn't deserve her child either. She GAVE her first daughter up when she lost custody of her. Her second daughter she lost custody of and now her son she did get back but she has EVERYONE else take care of him instead of being responsible. I told her "you can't even take care of your own kid for fucks sake" and that is when she threatened to key my car and then some if I called DHS...I was like "hey go right ahead cause the cops will know right where to find you." She bowed up on me...and I told her to take her best shot and she wouldn't and I said she couldn't take care of her kid and she ran into the house crying and calling her Mom and saying that we were gonna have her kid taken away. And they left that night. She is EXTREMELY mentally unstable. I think people who are mental like that shouldn't have kids because they just put them through hell. DON'T take him in Summer....you guys will be right where Daniel and I were. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

oh ain't no way in hell he'll stay here...fucker owes me money for watchin the brat dayum near 3 weeks ago...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tinas are trouble *L...I use to have a best friend named tina myself...I WILL NEVEr let friends come in and move with me again i have learnt my lesson big time *L

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i had a good friend named Tina in high school she was cool...but this tina*RME* she's a whore

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd tell him to pay up. *GROWLS* We watched Angela's kid one night when they were supposed to be gone an "hour" to get the money someone loaned them back. Okay they weren't paying us for watching the little shithead. And they decided to go to the bar without telling us and stayed out till 4am. We had the kid for over 9 hours!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast