Thread: Take up a collect for my Bail...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    if my fuckin retarted jackass of an exhusband keeps bein a dumb fu ck i'm gonna hurt the bastard...that stupid fuck thinks that my mother should drive Charlee the 660 miles home from Minnesota when John Nat and I will be there...he said he can take off work and go get her if i want...well la de fuckin dah...when i wanted him to meet my mom half way to pick us up when we weren't sure if John could get off work he didn't have time to take off work and didn't have gas money but now he's got the time off and money for gas to go all the way there and back..bull fuckin shit...lil fucker is just using Charlee to control me but i have news for that punk ass bitch...she's coming home with me and he can kiss my fuckin ass...i'm in process of researching gettin her back and then...well he can kiss her goodbye cuz he's not biologically related to her...only reason he's got guardianship is cuz of the fact he has her half sister..he's been fuckin with my life since that happened well i'm going to fuck his world when i get her back and he can't see her nor will his mother see her IF he doesn't straighten up his act...KARMA baybee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sounds about as good as Hubby's ex-wife. Oh now she wants to bring the girls here and leave them overnight. Slight problem...the past few times Daniel has had them she has been nowhere to be found to take them home or has been unavailable to get ahold of if something comes up and he needs to take them home. Nice huh? Oh and she wants us to take them for a week which is pretty much impossible since I will be working and Daniel is going to be looking into the internship he has to do for his degree and work study. Oh and don't forget that we barely have any food in the house either. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*shakes my head* what a fuckin' bitch

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WHEW...I remember those days well!!! Thankfully My oldest is off to college and my 2nd oldest is almost 17. These days I have barely any issues with the ex BUT I swear the first 4 years were sheer **** !!!
    Now if only the mother of my step kids would pull her head out of her *** ......but thats another story!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HEY my words were censored LOL!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned