Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Ok so John and I have decided that its time for Natalee to start going to bed earlier than midnight,1 or 2 am! Last night she was asleep by midnight...YAYY!! I woke her up at 8am today. She took a 3 hour nap from 1:30 to 4:30 and was ready for bed at 9. I had her tucked in story read...well ALMOST in the middle of our story at about 9:15pm some kids started screaming now mind you its a playing screaming outside her window. She sits straight up and said who's that momma. DAMMIT! ANd they keep it up. John goes to see if there is an adult so he can ask them to quiet the kids down so Nat can sleep...No parent. Ok..well it gets quieter outside so she lays down and I go out. Pretty soon I hear her yelling like she's talking to someone I go back in her room and she she is UNDER her blinds yelling at the kids outside who are kicking a soccer ball around. Now these kids are between 8 and probably 2 in the dark with no adult on a school night. I get her back into bed only to have to turn around not 5 minutes later to get her outta her blinds again. Back into bed she goes. By now I am thoroughly pissed and ready for a fight. So I open our door look out fron of our apartment and see the kids.. I said ok its time for y'all to go in now my daughter is trying to sleep. This time AFTER I said that I see an adult sitting on the bottom landing of the steps up to my place he just looks at me and smiles. The kids are still screaming and hollering at 9:30 and Nat well she's tryin to play too. FINALLY it got quiet outside at 9:50 and up until about 10 minutes ago Natalee was STILL wake! GRRR some fuckin' people! And I swear that dude at the bottom of the steps had no clue WTF I said!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

thank YOU soooo much*hugs you*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The translator that I use would not translate Shut the **** up You Stupid *******, My Kid Is Trying To ******* Sleep. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

lmao let me tell you last night that is exactly what i wanted to say too...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"El silencio, mi muchacha est? durmiendo" = Be Quite, My Little Girl is sleeping