Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    well more so the idiots that are running the fucker...our dishwashers broke like 3 weeks ago and 2 n half weeks ago they ordered us a new one...we still have NOT seen the new one...when John called yesterday they informed himt hey are waitin for it to come form oklahoma city...WTF!!!! thats a 2 hour trip AT MOST!!...and then yesterday i had all of my girls*VBS* and we were gonna swim...so we all get dressed in swim suits...head to the pool and the fucker is locked...its suppose to be open at 10 am and its 1pm...so i come up to the apt and call the office...bitch says...ohh its still locked?? i guess i'll go unlick it...so we wait like 5 min and go back down...there are 3 fat black women in there...havin a hayday...so we go tto the door and try to open it lock is still in the lil hole and its fuckin' LOCKED!!! i'm like WTF??!?!? PISSED so we go INTO the office this time and i say to the fuckin bitch...pool is still locked...she says no its not i unlocked it and there are popel in there i said yes i know but the lock is still there she says no its on there but its not locked...ok i could have missed it so we go back out and fuck no the bitch is fuckin locked so the crack whores int he pool musta locked it behind them so they could have the pool to themselves...fuck that...we walk back up to the apartment cuz i didn't want to cuss the fuckin bitch in the office out...i all down there she says ohh well i will go out and fix it then...so we go back down and its unlocked...go in and as CHarlee and Jaymee get int he pool the bitches get out...hmm funny so by now i'm SURE they locked it...so we swim for about an hour them from ACROSS the street at another apartment complex comes the fuckin fat bitches againt his time with another woman and two big ass dudes so i load up the girls n say lets go up...as we're gettin out i hear the one bitch say to the other woman and the dudes...see isn't this warmer than the other one...WTF the cunts don't even fuckin live in OUR complex*GROWLS* [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They need to give the residents a key to the pool. And have cameras put up. I am hoping our landlord puts the security cams up since Daniel's ex-cunt is still running around and her crackhead husband gets out of jail in a week or so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dont make me come out there and wash yer mouth out i've never seen so many nasTee words come out in a paragraph since Snow forget her cyber condoms lol

you go tell them this aint what yer paying for and you want this fixed right now!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you gotta be very fucking demanding with these fuckers

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*L* Tee...sorry fire baby gurl but i was irrate

yeah i know Cee Gee

we're thinking we should be able to legally with hold rent until its done...the dishwasher

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If they aren't keeping the place up to code I believe you can withold rent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

oh wait i got another fucked up thing...we have steep steps and one of the fuckers is wobbly Nat has almost wiped out on it numerous times and i damn near did yesterday...*growls and mumbles* lazy no good pieces of frozen( can't be frozen its to fuckin hot) melted piles of dog shit

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm gonna have John talk to them about the people from across the street...that ain't right

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMFAO....I must remember that way of putting things. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned