Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it looks nice...summmer [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] storm......girl.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] s chloe...thank you....ghosty didn't like the funky background

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

*smooches ya back* thanks ya..but yer man didn't like it....said it hurt his eyes

CanadianCutie
    Hey girlie....I think it looked great before but great now too......*smooooch*

friend of the empire

not bad at all. a basic solid color. a readable text color and size. best of all im NOT blinded into random moments of drooling and stupidity. Thats always a plus. i HATE being blinded by bright shit. oh and speaking of things i dont like, um i dont like my name being used as a topic too often, i get enough attention without my name showing up everywhere, oh and i dont like the fact that my own girlfriend hasnt posted on MY board yet but shes had plenty of time to stop by here. lets see im in a mood today so what else dont i like?? *thinkin* i dont like people who suck but dont swallow, i dont like people who just lay there during sex, i dont like people who fake it, i mean if its not good then DONT do it. i dont like people who pretend to be your friend then try to fuck you over by making everyone around you paranoid. i dont like people who stare. i dont like people who pick their nose or scratch themselves in public. i dont like people who steal food off my plate, thats a quick way to get stabbed. *nods* i dont like people who weigh 500 pounds and still think they look damn good, but yet i dont like people who weigh 80 pounds and look like sticks either. i dont like people who think they are cute no matter what they do. i dont like the media, i dont like lawyers, i dont like wussy shit like the brady bunch the waltons or any of that happy horse shit. its fake, get over it, and if somehow your family is really anything like that please go out back and kill yourself NOW cause your a tool. i dont like people who bitch about the country they live in, plain and simple dont like get the FUCK out. i dont like people who will smile when talking to you and roll their eyes when they walk away, if ya dont like me just fuckin tell me, youll save me alot of time and energy that way. i dont like people who drink my beer or get junk out of my fridge without so much as being asked to or told to. i dont like people who steal shit, if ya cant afford something then get a better job, leave my shit alone. i dont like people who agree with everything i say all the time, get a backbone and an opinion you spineless nut swallowers. ya know what else i dont like? i dont like people who talk your ear off when they have a problem but as soon as you need to talk they hafta run errands or take a shower or a shit or something, theyre late or their tired or their horny or some other poor excuse. like i mentioned earlier save me alot of time and energy and just tell me to FUCK OFF. ummm anyways this WAS just sposed to be my opinion on the color of the board so uhhhhhhh i LIKE it. looks nice...*L*

<font color="#CC00FF" size="1">[ September 06, 2002 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Friend of the Empire ]</font>

<font color="#CC00FF" size="1">[ September 06, 2002 02:43 PM: Message edited by: Friend of the Empire ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

oh my......did you need a vent session??
    I rarely use your name for a topic babe...*makes note that you don't like it much*...I'm glad ya like the colors....think I'll leave it like this til Tee gets my clouds done*Smooch*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] wow!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned