Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: *LMAO*

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    CC you HUSH*L*You KNEW it was my birthday

    *duck* If you girls are gonna attack me I'll jus stay away fer a bit*L

  2. #12
    CanadianCutie
    Guest CanadianCutie's Avatar

    Post

    I only knew late that night because Don told me ...you didn't *L*......you gotta get what's coming to you *holds T so the girls can get her good...giggles*

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *L* girl YOU shoulda KNOWN......I told you plenty times*L* and it was in them stupid surveys*L*

  4. #14
    CanadianCutie
    Guest CanadianCutie's Avatar

    Post

    T I'm not the brightest crayon in the box *L* and I forgot....but still hehehe

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    betcha remember from now on tho*G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •