Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A couple of things, I would love to be able to watch Taker kick the shit out of JBL at SummerSlam and then watch Eddie kick the shit out of mister Kurt Angle, overall I think SummerSlam is going to be awsome, also after Taker kicks the sjit out of JBL and takes the Title he is going to have to be around more.

On another note, Don you suck, lol, we can't just look for a drunk redneck 'cause that is all that is going to be there, lol. You ca't be constantly drinking and watch the matches at the same time, at least wear something taht we can identify you by, lol. Anyway talk to y'all later, the Cowboy

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'll leave you both a message when i get back... the live event is on Tuesday and they dont broadcast it on tv til Thursday.. so i should be able to tell ya what i wore and if they pointed a camera at me at any point...*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, Hopefully I have a chance to take tj to smackdown in sept. ok, cool, talk to you later man, the cowboy

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

a good time was had by all...at least as far as i remember... i got to see plenty of Diva squirrel and Eddie parked his low rider right next to my chair..i could almost touch the car from my seat... was over a three hour event... you guys will see the edited parts tomorrow night... [img]tongue.gif[/img] i got a ^5 from John Cena and Miss Jackie blew me a kiss...id say that counts as a good night... i wont reveal any of the plot stuff or any of the surprises for the evening cuz well that would suck for those who dont get to see it til tomorrow... but i will say i wasnt disappointed with this Smackdown... it had everything a person could hope for... oh and just in case ya try to spot me i was wearing a black shirt and light stone washed jeans... i was near the entrance ramp by the baracade... ummmm look for the guy with the beer and the margaritas and the nachos..and and and...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

well hell it would seem my man hasn't been to his board in like forever*L*.i'm glad ya had a good time and we did see what had ya all excited Taker was there*W*......

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well it hasn't been forever but it has been since shortly before I left. I don't know, just getting on late as shit just doesn't seem that great of an idea anymore just 'cause well I don't sleep well 'cause I don't get to sleep next to my darling wife until like october so my sleep right now SUCKS but anyway, will talk to y'all later.

And D* ifn you need someone to vent to or something of that nature I am also here and I love listening and ifn you want any advice I will do my best.

The Cowboy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12