Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok i might as well let this out..Every thing i said was a lie..CG left me because i was an asshole...I was jealous and over zealous and never let her be free...Im sorry for doing that i was acting childish im no better than FOAD or Jason....Im sorry for all the trouble people it wont happen again... i was acting childish and you were right John...I couldnt handle what i put i feel bad enough that i ruined yer fun.Sorry Ray Ray i let ya down and lied to ya...But i am gratefull to you for being there for me..More than you know bud.

------------------
    HE WHO KNOWS WHAT A WOMAN WANTS KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT NOT EVEN GOD KNOWS THAT
    James Edward Larsen

[This message has been edited by Raziel! (edited September 16, 2001).]

CanadianGirl

Well Raziel its goin to be hard to forgive what you have done and what you have said to everyone ...its no ones business except for ours but you did it anyways *sigh*....I'm really sorry you and i didnt work out...remember always look forward dont look backwards in life...

------------------
    CanadianGirl!

Ray Ray

sup Raz.... hey it aint no thing im out for all my mates .. just glad ta be there .... what did you lie to me about?

------------------

CanadianGirl

kk...lets get this straight now i had enough...no Ray Ray he didnt lie he was jus sayin that cause he made a fool out of me...but everything he said before about tellin me about his daughter and what he works as and so on...now this is too much now hes tryin to make himself look good...Raz jus tell the truth dont worry about it...everything you said in the other threads were true why hide from them now...I'm sorry Raz i know i said i wouldnt say anything but i cant help it i jus had to...jus come out and tell the truth...the truth is the best way

------------------
    CanadianGirl!