Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it it doesnt even matter.
    I had to fall and lose it all,but in the end it doesn't even matter.
    I put my trust in you pushed as far as i can go,For all this There's only one thing you should know.
    Remembering all the times you faught with me I'm surprised we got so far,Things arent the way they were before,You wouldnt even recognize me anymore not that you knew me back then but it all comes back to me.
    You kept everything inside and even though itried it all fell apart what it meant to be will soon be just a memory if the memory remains.

I know i said i wouldnt post on the board again but i had to..To all that read this you know who im writing this for so please come talk to me as soon as possible.

------------------
    HE WHO KNOWS WHAT A WOMAN WANTS KNOWS EVERYTHING BUT NOT EVEN GOD KNOWS THAT
    James Edward Larsen

CanadianGirl

Its ok Raz you can post on here as much as you like jus dont start sh!t ok?...whatcha want to talk about?...you know you got to live life freely and enjoy yerself...try not to look back all the bad things that you had...life is too short for anyone to worry about things...take one day at a time biggrin...I'm glad that you and i have stuck friends not enemies...Jus look forward and everything will come to you thats all i can say Raz...look up life isnt that bad its what you make of it...

------------------
    CanadianGirl!

CanadianGirl

*kicks it up* i think he saved em all James