I hope you had a great Christmas Ray Ray!!
My christmas was ok, felt kinda empty inside cuz really no one special to spend it with...I was at my moms house felt kinda like the 3rd wheel yanno...cuz everyone in there had someone to spend it with...so i got drunk, got depressed and left...but that was on christmas eve...christmas day i spent my christmas alone...thinkin and thinkin...wonderin what the new year is gonna bring for me...wonderin if its gonna bring happiness or jus let everything fall down on me again this year...I jus want one good thing to happen in the new year no wait before the new year...but doubt it will happen frown...but yanno all that matters to me that my son had a great time...i loved watchin him openin up his christmas gifts made me laugh so hard...sh!t i have to go soon to get my father a christmas gift i was kinda in a rush on christmas eve when i was shoppin *L* i forgot all about him...but i had a good reason i had to buy for 12 other people in the household...my head was spinnin so i promised him i would get it for him today...anyways i hope to talk to you before New Years, If not have a good one biggrin...Have a drink for me smileHurry back sweet and I miss pickin on you...hehehe....yer the only person that will take our abuse...well outta here see ya *smoocheslicksgropessmoocheslicksgropes*hehehe

------------------
M???h??f!

Hope sees the
invisible,
feels the
intangible and
achieves the
impossible."
Anonymous"